The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Toluna Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Toluna is a Legit survey website and its paying from a very long time.

Surveys provided by Toluna are very easy but we need to answer them honestly to expect to earn from it. I have personally seen many got paid from this website and they pay pretty well.

We can enter the daily Lottery as well and Grab a chance to win bigger rewards.

We earn points for answering surveys and even if we are disqualified from a survey, we will still receive few points for that.

We can get paid with PayPal or Gift vouchers and minimum for it is 20000 points.

You can refer the below video to learn more about it.

bendahara

Credits
This is definitely legit. It is one of my main source of survey incomes. They have a lot of surveys that they offer. Even through they do cut you off from time to time. There are some surveys that will give you some points even if they cut you off.

Gabbar

Credits
@bendahara I am not that good with surveys but I think even I can do better with this website as its paying from a long time and I think we can do better if we answer the surveys soon when we are notified for that.

bendahara

Credits
@bendahara I am not that good with surveys but I think even I can do better with this website as its paying from a long time and I think we can do better if we answer the surveys soon when we are notified for that.
Actually most of their surveys are not tedious or difficult. Some do just waste sometime through but overall if you ask me, it worthwhile.

arunima25

Credits
I am with Toluna since last few months. I often get surveys notice in my mail id. Many a times I disqualify in between and that becomes a bit frustrating. But overall I like it and I save collected around 20000 points, but still not half way through the payout. I wish I could qualify for more surveys.

bendahara

Credits
I am with Toluna since last few months. I often get surveys notice in my mail id. Many a times I disqualify in between and that becomes a bit frustrating. But overall I like it and I save collected around 20000 points, but still not half way through the payout. I wish I could qualify for more surveys.
Do not worry so much as they have a lot of the surveys. Eventually you will be able to cash out.

arunima25

Credits
Do not worry so much as they have a lot of the surveys. Eventually you will be able to cash out.
Since I am not spending much time on surveys, I am not in a hurry to cash out too soon. But I hope to cash out eventually one day and do not want all my effort and time so far to go waste.

D

Deleted member 54

I dont have much luck with Toluna, Ive tried surveys many many times and I have yet to get one to approve. I find the website a bit confusing as well. They need to revamp their awards system. It takes 30,000 credits to get a $10.00 giftcard.

arunima25

Credits
I dont have much luck with Toluna, Ive tried surveys many many times and I have yet to get one to approve. I find the website a bit confusing as well. They need to revamp their awards system. It takes 30,000 credits to get a $10.00 giftcard.
I also feel the same way. Their threshold to redeem points is too high and it takes a way too long to reach that. Moreover it is tough to qualify the surveys and that adds up to the frustration. Moreover, the survey length is also too long extending up to 20-30 minutes.

bendahara

Credits
How far are you away from it?

I also feel the same way. Their threshold to redeem points is too high and it takes a way too long to reach that. Moreover it is tough to qualify the surveys and that adds up to the frustration. Moreover, the survey length is also too long extending up to 20-30 minutes.
Yes it extended over their prediction. I am hitting another 3,000 more in order to get another 20 dollars or so.

arunima25

Credits
I am still on some 17,850 points and I have been disqualifying for surveys in a row in last few days. So I do not see me anywhere near to payout in near future until and unless I qualify for a number of them in a row.

Gabbar

Credits
I am still on some 17,850 points and I have been disqualifying for surveys in a row in last few days. So I do not see me anywhere near to payout in near future until and unless I qualify for a number of them in a row.
They do have a very high threshold but I have seen a few payment proofs from this website and many are doing pretty well and getting the payment every few months.

arunima25

Credits
They do have a very high threshold but I have seen a few payment proofs from this website and many are doing pretty well and getting the payment every few months.
Yes it has very good reviews. If I qualify for few more surveys, I should be soon there at the minimum threshold. Today I qualified and completed a survey for 4000 points and I hope I will be credited with the points in few days. Today was a good day for Toluna for me.

ahmedo24

Credits
Toluna is a reliable survey site, @arunima25 I am optimistic that your points will be credited soonest provided you were able to answer the survey questions till the final stage of completion.
This survey site has similarities with Clixsence, I have worked on few surveys that were from toluna on Clixsense site.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes it has very good reviews. If I qualify for few more surveys, I should be soon there at the minimum threshold. Today I qualified and completed a survey for 4000 points and I hope I will be credited with the points in few days. Today was a good day for Toluna for me.
I think you have better demographics and a good survey profile and it helps you get more surveys and I am sure you are good at surveys and it's a good thing as you can earn even more with it.

arunima25

Credits
I think you have better demographics and a good survey profile and it helps you get more surveys and I am sure you are good at surveys and it's a good thing as you can earn even more with it.
I qualified this one after so many of surveys that I failed to qualify mid way. And then this happened. Today I could not qualify both the surveys that came to my email. So it was again bad day with Toluna today.

Gabbar

Credits
I can imagine @arunima25 It's not easy and is the worst feeling when we couldn't qualify a survey as surveys are like free money and you can even earn more than a dollar answering a medium sized survey.

ahmedo24

Credits
They are more like free money actually,but I don't rely on them as such. I prefer to be active on survey sites that reward their users when they also get disqualified at least to encourage members to always check back

Gabbar

Credits
They are more like free money actually,but I don't rely on them as such. I prefer to be active on survey sites that reward their users when they also get disqualified at least to encourage members to always check back
I am sure if we can learn some tricks and work better on surveys then we can earn even more what we are earning now and that too with fewer efforts.