The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

Meryemm

Credits
TranscribeMe is yet another transcription company that works with freelancers. You don't have to have any work experience to join, you just have to pass their test.
They accept international freelancers, so it doesn't matter where you come from.
Transcribe me is scam free. It's a legit website.
According to their website,
We have the industry’s best rates, with earnings starting at $20 per audio hour and top monthly earnings at $2,200 (average monthly earnings are $250).Transcriptionists with specialized backgrounds in Medical & Legal are paid a higher rate.
They pay weekly via PayPal.

For the exam, they'll test your grammar skills and then you'll have some short audio files to transcribe.
I have joined the website but I failed the exam. I scored 85% on one audio transcription but I needed more to pass. I will be passing the exam again soon.

What do you think?

johnywalker

Credits
If someone who scored 85 percent fails, I guess the site is a tough nut to crack. They seem to taking only the best. If you have average language and grammar skills, it is very likely that you will be rejected. I have heard of this transcription site but never checked the website and tried to apply.