The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Treatment for Ulcer

Heatman

Credits
As we are all different, so do we all have our own different health issues. My mother happens to suffer from an ulcer of the heart after she was poisoned but was saved from it. It's been over 7 years since she started having the burning sensation in her chest until it was discovered she was suffering from ulcer of the heart. Ever since then, she has been on all sort of drugs but all to no avail. The only thing that helps soothe the chest burning sensation is taking gestid syrup. I would like to hear any viable remedies to treat an ulcer.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Credits
As we are all different, so do we all have our own different health issues. My mother happens to suffer from an ulcer of the heart after she was poisoned but was saved from it. It's been over 7 years since she started having the burning sensation in her chest until it was discovered she was suffering from ulcer of the heart. Ever since then, she has been on all sort of drugs but all to no avail. The only thing that helps soothe the chest burning sensation is taking gestid syrup. I would like to hear any viable remedies to treat an ulcer.

Thank you for your suggestions.
that has to be rough. I do not know anything about ulcers, and I would probably have to go look up the term just to be sure, however, it really does suck when people suffer for diseases that they can not control, and sometimes, this can make life unbearable, now that I recall, I think a doctor once told me that I had a bleeding ulcer in the stomach, however, may be caused due to my acid reflux, and without proper medication, then Acid Reflux can be unbearable too if not treated, however, I would not really know how to compare this to an ulcer of the heart, and I have never heard of it either, and I wish your mother the best. The only thing you can do is more research, and maybe you will find something that will help provide her with relief.

Heatman

Credits
that has to be rough. I do not know anything about ulcers, and I would probably have to go look up the term just to be sure, however, it really does suck when people suffer for diseases that they can not control, and sometimes, this can make life unbearable, now that I recall, I think a doctor once told me that I had a bleeding ulcer in the stomach, however, may be caused due to my acid reflux, and without proper medication, then Acid Reflux can be unbearable too if not treated, however, I would not really know how to compare this to an ulcer of the heart, and I have never heard of it either, and I wish your mother the best. The only thing you can do is more research, and maybe you will find something that will help provide her with relief.
Thanks for your kind words @DGStaff, it's not been easy at all for her and the whole family as a whole e, even though she is a strong woman, we all know that she is enduring a lot of discomfort. She literally don't eat any food that is proteinious because it aggravates the heart burn. We have subjected her to both roots and herbal treatment as well as hospital drugs but it's still there but hopefully one day, she will be healed completely.