The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more
Credits
Entering Trivia Contests on a good trivia site or app is a good way of earning extra money online. If you're good at answering Trivia questions then you can try earning money by answering Trivia. There are some apps like KO Trivia, Total Trivia, HQ that can earn you between $.05 up to $10,000 per contest. It's free to download, register and play all you have to do is download it at play store or app store. Contests are on 24/7 for KO Trivia and Total Trivia while HQ has a set time for it. I would suggest trying KO Trivia first before venturing to more advance Trivias. I'm earning between $5-$20 a day at KO Trivia. The last thing I've won is a $10 Amazon gift card 3 hours ago. Last night I won $20 Gift card and $1 PayPal cash. Tonight I'm targeting a $50 Barrel Shack gift card.

A player could win PayPal Money, Gift cards, Jewelry, Household furnishings, Gadgets and others just by answering correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
Entering Trivia Contests on a good trivia site or app is a good way of earning extra money online. If you're good at answering Trivia questions then you can try earning money by answering Trivia. There are some apps like KO Trivia, Total Trivia, HQ that can earn you between $.05 up to $10,000 per contest. It's free to download, register and play all you have to do is download it at play store or app store. Contests are on 24/7 for KO Trivia and Total Trivia while HQ has a set time for it. I would suggest trying KO Trivia first before venturing to more advance Trivias. I'm earning between $5-$20 a day at KO Trivia. The last thing I've won is a $10 Amazon gift card 3 hours ago. Last night I won $20 Gift card and $1 PayPal cash. Tonight I'm targeting a $50 Barrel Shack gift card.

A player could win PayPal Money, Gift cards, Jewelry, Household furnishings, Gadgets and others just by answering correctly.
I am not sure if there is any type of Trivia stuff available for our future platform or the forum we use for that matter, other then the contest addon that will give out a few credits here and there which means will be able to convert to cash, not only that, we are certainly not a $100 million dollar+ company that can afford to give out luxury gift cards on whatever type of contents that provide, and of course, and giving out more will be strictly dependant on the success of DG, and I suspect if we go nuculear, then you may expect to see some of those $50-$100+ contents around here.

Credits
I am not sure if there is any type of Trivia stuff available for our future platform or the forum we use for that matter, other then the contest addon that will give out a few credits here and there which means will be able to convert to cash, not only that, we are certainly not a $100 million dollar+ company that can afford to give out luxury gift cards on whatever type of contents that provide, and of course, and giving out more will be strictly dependant on the success of DG, and I suspect if we go nuculear, then you may expect to see some of those $50-$100+ contents around here.
I'm praying for the success of digital global and I do hope you guys can think of something that would help members like me to earn some fast extra online money.

Credits
I'm praying for the success of digital global and I do hope you guys can think of something that would help members like me to earn some fast extra online money.
I do not think there is any such thing as fast money, even this site as a whole will take time to build out, and even if it was all rolled out today, then it still could take 1-2 years to take off, maybe faster if AdWords is used to bring in fast traffic, otherwise, traffic is not created out of thin air, and Google will send organic traffic as the forum grows, and posts start gaining authority in search results, again, that takes time as well. In order to make money, then we all have to contribute something to the efforts, and I do not think DG thinks anything less as he knows it will take time too.

Credits
I'll try helping out by sharing links to social media platforms like Facebook groups and pages. I know that there's no such thing as an overnight success, it really takes a year or two to fill in a site with traffic but its all worth it at the end.

Credits
I'm looking forward to the success of Digital Global and I know that there is always a good result of hard work. You need to believe in the idea that efforts pay off eventually, though not necessarily harder but smarter.

Credits
I'll try helping out by sharing links to social media platforms like Facebook groups and pages. I know that there's no such thing as an overnight success, it really takes a year or two to fill in a site with traffic but its all worth it at the end.
sharing is caring, ROFL!

I'm looking forward to the success of Digital Global and I know that there is always a good result of hard work. You need to believe in the idea that efforts pay off eventually, though not necessarily harder but smarter.
thanks! I am something good will come out of this one day. I know DG is investing quite a bit of money; since he already has a highly brandable and quality domain, now we need to start getting some other things in place such as the platform; If I did not believe in what DG was doing, then I would not be contributing to the forum, and I think I am doing a decent job, however, I think I am just about caught up on posts, and I am getting ready to fall alseep at the keyboard, and I am thinking about slumber land right now, tomorrow, I will be posting some content that DG sent me.