The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Truecaller application usefulness

Heatman

Credits
Sometimes I wonder how most bulk messages I receive from unknown sources got my phone number from. At times I suspect that the telecommunication company I use their SIM card sell phone number data to these firms that forwards countless bulk messages on daily basis. There were times I get more than 20 text messages in a day and it doesn't end with only text messages but also spam calls. Short code numbers like 55271, 22202, 62690 always calls and runs my battery down for me until the development the Truecaller application.

Truecaller application is the best thing I have ever seen developed to help and upgrade ones privacy when it comes to using mobile phones. It has the following features;

Reveal unknown callers identity.
Block spam calls.
Block spam messages.

Once you have the Truecaller application installed in your mobile phone, should any unknown number calls you, the application will reveal the caller's identity. If you are being bugged by unwanted caller, you can block the number and the person can't reach you again and you can block spam messages from the senders and have your peace of mind.

Truecaller application is available in Google Play Store and iTunes store as well.

D

Deleted member 62

I have had this installed on my phone for ages now because of its uses which one is enabling us to identify a caller and a true caller at that and another one is giving us the options of blocking any scammer, spammer or unsolicited calls.

Heatman

Credits
I have had this installed on my phone for ages now because of its uses which one is enabling us to identify a caller and a true caller at that and another one is giving us the options of blocking any scammer, spammer or unsolicited calls.
Exactly! True caller provides the options of blocking any scammer, spammer or unsolicited calls. This is very useful in the society we live in today because lots of people are using any means possible for their marketing campaigns and with the aid of Truecaller, you can prevent all that harassment that comes with the people behind one marketing campaign or another.

Gabbar

Credits
I like Truecaller app and its pretty good, we can know about who is calling with that and even before we pick the call. Its still under development and will be more effective soon.

Credits
Trucaller should be installed by everyone, I believe it an app that helps to identify a caller that's not on ones phone contact. I just install this a while ago and it has been very useful to identify my callers .

Gabbar

Credits
I earlier used True caller on Windows mobile but my experience wasn't great but now I'm on android and it works really well and most of the times I'm aware of the person calling me even before picking up their call.

chameli

Credits
I have heard of true caller app, however, I have never used it. Is it a paid app or a free app? I use an android phone and I might use it soon because I am also bothered with spam calls and messages.

Gabbar

Credits
It's a good app and I'm getting the required help from it. I'm even getting the notifications that we can connect our bank account and can send money through it.

a_jerobon

Credits
Sometimes I wonder how most bulk messages I receive from unknown sources got my phone number from. At times I suspect that the telecommunication company I use their SIM card sell phone number data to these firms that forwards countless bulk messages on daily basis. There were times I get more than 20 text messages in a day and it doesn't end with only text messages but also spam calls. Short code numbers like 55271, 22202, 62690 always calls and runs my battery down for me until the development the Truecaller application.

Truecaller application is the best thing I have ever seen developed to help and upgrade ones privacy when it comes to using mobile phones. It has the following features;

Reveal unknown callers identity.
Block spam calls.
Block spam messages.

Once you have the Truecaller application installed in your mobile phone, should any unknown number calls you, the application will reveal the caller's identity. If you are being bugged by unwanted caller, you can block the number and the person can't reach you again and you can block spam messages from the senders and have your peace of mind.

Truecaller application is available in Google Play Store and iTunes store as well.
I like truecaller a lot too. Ever since I installed it, I have never had issues with strange calls, spam calls and spam messages. I have blocked people who I don't want to talk to. I also get to check the profile of unknown callers.

Gabbar

Credits
I like truecaller a lot too. Ever since I installed it, I have never had issues with strange calls, spam calls and spam messages. I have blocked people who I don't want to talk to. I also get to check the profile of unknown callers.
Its a good app and whenever I receive miss calls, I check tue caller and see who is bothering me lol. I have enabled its live version so it tell me in advance about the caller.

a_jerobon

Credits
Its a good app and whenever I receive miss calls, I check tue caller and see who is bothering me lol. I have enabled its live version so it tell me in advance about the caller.
Yeah I like that too about truecaller. Whenever I have a missed call, I open my phone and it has already shown who the person was if it is a new number.

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah I like that too about truecaller. Whenever I have a missed call, I open my phone and it has already shown who the person was if it is a new number.
Yeah, it's a good option and now they have upgraded a lot and we can even link our bank account with it and can send money to our friends or contacts.

kattech

Credits
I also heard read that truecaller app will show you the real person who is calling you so you can decide to answer basing on how you know the caller. Sadly I have tried the app and none of the callers true identity has been shown to me by this app on my mobile. This makes me wonder which countries are supported by the app if at all it can dispose the true caller ID of the caller. Anyone succeeded?
Post automatically merged:

I also heard read that truecaller app will show you the real person who is calling you so you can decide to answer basing on how you know the caller. Sadly I have tried the app and none of the callers true identity has been shown to me by this app on my mobile. This makes me wonder which countries are supported by the app if at all it can dispose the true caller ID of the caller. Anyone succeeded?

overcast

Credits
I have found truecaller to be more annoying. And it can be troublesome in many ways. I hope that in near future I can find ways to find out who is calling me. But so far from what I have learned the global database of truecaller is good enough in many ways. It can block a lot of messages and phone calls from fraud location.

Gabbar

Credits
I like this application and from some time its working live, so whenever we receive a call from an unknown number we get the notfication of whose calling and this helps a lot and I am impressed with this.

moh254

Credits
I use true caller mostly for checking new numbers and blocking some of the contacts that keep on distracting me. True caller has been beneficial to me although lately am finding it making my lag.

Gabbar

Credits
You can enable the live caller Id and then you don't need to check it because whenever you will receive a call from a new number, they will update the name and we can tag that number as business or spam or anything what we want which can help the experience of other members

amitkokiladitya

Credits
The biggest advantage of true caller for me is that it helps me to avoid all calls that come for promotion purposes. As soon as true caller displays the name of any marketing company I avoid taking up the call. Moreover,it helps me to keep a track of all the calls which I miss during the day. In all aspects , true caller is always helpful for all.

Gabbar

Credits
That is true, even yesterday I got a call from a unknown number but True caller told me that its from some Distance learning so I was already aware who must have been calling and answered it very well.

kattech

Credits
The biggest advantage of true caller for me is that it helps me to avoid all calls that come for promotion purposes. As soon as true caller displays the name of any marketing company I avoid taking up the call. Moreover,it helps me to keep a track of all the calls which I miss during the day. In all aspects , true caller is always helpful for all.
I have the DND service or call it do not disturb service offered by the two mobile operators I am connected to. This means that I don't simply get calls from anyone since the provider will automatically block those which I am not subscribed to receive promotions. May be Truecaller app is not working in my country since it has totally failed to work well.