[ SCAM ] Trustclix.com : Scam or Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatman

Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)

There has been lots of Paid to Click sites flooding the internet today which promises money earning opportunities to its users or members. But the problem with most of these sites is actually paying the users when it's time for withdrawal or cash out.

Now if you watched the YouTube video above, you will see how the PTC site Trustclix.com works and promises to pay in just carrying out several easy tasks. But from a close study of the site, there seems to be lots of negative feedback about the site which centers on its non payment of funds worked for. This is one of the most common red flag of any scam site, as after a long hours of working, one wouldn't be paid. Even though there seem to be few testimony of people who got paid but 95% of other people's feedback was that they were never paid.

Also there was a multiple cases of the support not responding to complaints of members not getting paid, which is also another red flag of the site not being legit because when there is no support to attend to one's problems on the site, it shows its not users friendly. There was a particular case of one who stated that he was banned from the site without any reason and he contacted support which has been over 2 months and still no response.

So therefore, after considering all these variables about whether Trustclix.com is a Scam site or Legit one, I unequivocally label the site a scam and wouldn't encourage anyone to waste his or her time working on the site.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits

There has been lots of Paid to Click sites flooding the internet today which promises money earning opportunities to its users or members. But the problem with most of these sites is actually paying the users when it's time for withdrawal or cash out.

Now if you watched the YouTube video above, you will see how the PTC site Trustclix.com works and promises to pay in just carrying out several easy tasks. But from a close study of the site, there seems to be lots of negative feedback about the site which centers on its non payment of funds worked for. This is one of the most common red flag of any scam site, as after a long hours of working, one wouldn't be paid. Even though there seem to be few testimony of people who got paid but 95% of other people's feedback was that they were never paid.

Also there was a multiple cases of the support not responding to complaints of members not getting paid, which is also another red flag of the site not being legit because when there is no support to attend to one's problems on the site, it shows its not users friendly. There was a particular case of one who stated that he was banned from the site without any reason and he contacted support which has been over 2 months and still no response.

So therefore, after considering all these variables about whether Trustclix.com is a Scam site or Legit one, I unequivocally label the site a scam and wouldn't encourage anyone to waste his or her time working on the site.
There are only a few legit PTC sites out there, and PTC sites, for the most part, is nothing more than a fancy Ponzi scheme. The premise is the fact of paying members to click on ads, and for the most part, members do not really care about the ads, they are just in it for the money, and this is a forum of blind ad targeting in order to get people to click on ads that they care nothing about, however, in order for this scheme to continue, then the site will need a way to make money in order to pay those that click on ads, thus, the PTC site needs advertisers, however, most educated advertisers know for a fact why people sign up, and that is just to click on ads, and therefore, advertisers normally jump ship because they know they are not going to get any returns on their PTC ad investment, and once advertisers jump ship, then the PTC site no longer has an income in order to pay ad clickers, sooner or later the PTC site folds.

KellyGeo

Credits

First and foremost, @Heatman I would like to take this opportunity to commend you for being a man of your word because you made a promise of writing this review on trustclix.com before the week runs out and you still find a way to keep your word, that's a plus mark from me to you. It's a thing of shame that most Paid to Click sites all turn into scam or fake over a period of time and I'm sure that the analysis of @DGStaff vividly explains why it turns out in such manner.

Just like this his assessment, "... however, most educated advertisers know for a fact why people sign up, and that is just to click on ads, and therefore, advertisers normally jump ship because they know they are not going to get any returns on their PTC ad investment, and once advertisers jump ship, then the PTC site no longer has an income in order to pay ad clickers, sooner or later the PTC site folds.... " , this just says it all in explaining in good details why these PTC starts off as a genuine venture but ends up as a scam.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
First and foremost, @Heatman I would like to take this opportunity to commend you for being a man of your word because you made a promise of writing this review on trustclix.com before the week runs out and you still find a way to keep your word, that's a plus mark from me to you. It's a thing of shame that most Paid to Click sites all turn into scam or fake over a period of time and I'm sure that the analysis of @DGStaff vividly explains why it turns out in such manner.

Just like this his assessment, "... however, most educated advertisers know for a fact why people sign up, and that is just to click on ads, and therefore, advertisers normally jump ship because they know they are not going to get any returns on their PTC ad investment, and once advertisers jump ship, then the PTC site no longer has an income in order to pay ad clickers, sooner or later the PTC site folds.... " , this just says it all in explaining in good details why these PTC starts off as a genuine venture but ends up as a scam.
I am sure there are some PTC sites that manage to survive, and there is one that has been around for several years, however, since I can not remember their name at the moment, then it does not really help anyone, but if the PTC can get popular enough, then the PTC will be fine, however, it is the way PTC site works that is flawed, but if the PTC site gets popular and can hang onto advertisers, then they will operate as long as the money is coming into the PTC Site.

Heatman

Credits
There are only a few legit PTC sites out there, and PTC sites, for the most part, is nothing more than a fancy Ponzi scheme. The premise is the fact of paying members to click on ads, and for the most part, members do not really care about the ads, they are just in it for the money, and this is a forum of blind ad targeting in order to get people to click on ads that they care nothing about, however, in order for this scheme to continue, then the site will need a way to make money in order to pay those that click on ads, thus, the PTC site needs advertisers, however, most educated advertisers know for a fact why people sign up, and that is just to click on ads, and therefore, advertisers normally jump ship because they know they are not going to get any returns on their PTC ad investment, and once advertisers jump ship, then the PTC site no longer has an income in order to pay ad clickers, sooner or later the PTC site folds.
I actually think that categorizing all these scam paid to click sites as a ponzi scheme because all they do is not pay its users which is one peculiar quality of all ponzi sites. It's really a shame that a good number of the supposed PTC sites that are meant to be legit all turns out to become a scam site when advertisements aren't being paid for by some users of the site, which makes generation of funds to pays the ad clickers on the site.

Heatman

Credits

I appreciate your nice compliments about keeping my promise about delivering this review on Trustclix.com, it doesn't really take much to do something when you set your mind to the task. I'm still going to look for more reviews to add to the forum because I'm seeing the good impact it's having on the site with these reviews getting a good ranking in Google. I would make a plea that you also try and add some reviews as well but if you cannot do it well, it's better to stick with replies.

KellyGeo

Credits
I appreciate your nice compliments about keeping my promise about delivering this review on Trustclix.com, it doesn't really take much to do something when you set your mind to the task. I'm still going to look for more reviews to add to the forum because I'm seeing the good impact it's having on the site with these reviews getting a good ranking in Google. I would make a plea that you also try and add some reviews as well but if you cannot do it well, it's better to stick with replies.
You did a great job with that review on Trustclix.com and it's obvious how the review ranked #1 on Google immediately. It showed how good what you have was to take that high perch. And also your actions showed the right channel for other members to follow in getting the forum get more organic traffic. If more hands are put on deck in contributing more of such reviews both to legit ones and scam ones, it's going to be doing the forum a lot of good.

KellyGeo

Credits
I am sure there are some PTC sites that manage to survive, and there is one that has been around for several years, however, since I can not remember their name at the moment, then it does not really help anyone, but if the PTC can get popular enough, then the PTC will be fine, however, it is the way PTC site works that is flawed, but if the PTC site gets popular and can hang onto advertisers, then they will operate as long as the money is coming into the PTC Site.
These PTC sites being able to hang onto these advertisers would only be possible if these companies are making any sales from the PTC sites that they are advertising their products. But when the company pays for ad placement and still ends up getting no sales, it's definitely a right decision to pull the plug on the ad placement which directly ruins the PTC site.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
You did a great job with that review on Trustclix.com and it's obvious how the review ranked #1 on Google immediately. It showed how good what you have was to take that high perch. And also your actions showed the right channel for other members to follow in getting the forum get more organic traffic. If more hands are put on deck in contributing more of such reviews both to legit ones and scam ones, it's going to be doing the forum a lot of good.
not all posts will rank that easily, however, most of them will. I did a review on some type of Bitcoin or digital currency scam, and the post as yet to rank, and it probably will not rank anytime so as there are other sites that have far more authority to rank then we do. It is also more difficult to rank content that is in the "money-making" niche as this niche is really competitive, and therefore, it stands to reason, it will take longer for the forum to rank for enough keywords that will pull an ample amount of traffic to the forum that will actually make a difference, it will just take some time.

KellyGeo

Credits
not all posts will rank that easily, however, most of them will. I did a review on some type of Bitcoin or digital currency scam, and the post as yet to rank, and it probably will not rank anytime so as there are other sites that have far more authority to rank then we do. It is also more difficult to rank content that is in the "money-making" niche as this niche is really competitive, and therefore, it stands to reason, it will take longer for the forum to rank for enough keywords that will pull an ample amount of traffic to the forum that will actually make a difference, it will just take some time.
It's very true that some reviews would take a little bit of time to rank or even if it ranks, it wouldn't rank higher because some site already did a very good job on such project. Well, I wouldn't look down on the job you did on Bitcoin scam site, you never can tell, it might get a good hit sooner than you know. I will look into the possibility of doing a content on cryptocurrency when I have all the information I need to create the content.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
It's very true that some reviews would take a little bit of time to rank or even if it ranks, it wouldn't rank higher because some site already did a very good job on such project. Well, I wouldn't look down on the job you did on Bitcoin scam site, you never can tell, it might get a good hit sooner than you know. I will look into the possibility of doing a content on cryptocurrency when I have all the information I need to create the content.
Sure, you never know, and there are tons of scam sites that can be reviewed, and we will get top ranking in short order. The forum has pretty decent trustflow, which means we are already being authority, and we would certainly outrank newer sites that may be just starting out, and right now, it is just not possible to beat out every site, ROFL, but that will not stop us from trying, and if we don't, then no worries, we will just move onto the next.

KellyGeo

Credits
Sure, you never know, and there are tons of scam sites that can be reviewed, and we will get top ranking in short order. The forum has pretty decent trustflow, which means we are already being authority, and we would certainly outrank newer sites that may be just starting out, and right now, it is just not possible to beat out every site, ROFL, but that will not stop us from trying, and if we don't, then no worries, we will just move onto the next.
As long as we keep on going in this direction, we will definitely get the desired results we are looking for with Google ranking based on the reviews we are dropping in from time to time. The real failure is actually when you quit from what you are working on especially in times of difficulty and challenges, so we are definitely not going to quit.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
As long as we keep on going in this direction, we will definitely get the desired results we are looking for with Google ranking based on the reviews we are dropping in from time to time. The real failure is actually when you quit from what you are working on especially in times of difficulty and challenges, so we are definitely not going to quit.
We don't quit!!!
We expand!!!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.