The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 86 more

[ LEGIT ] Tuetego Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Tuetego is available both in App and website version and I have seen many members who have already got paid from it. I am also a member of this App Tuetego but I felt earning is so slow on it and there is no transparency as they don't even update earnings daily and take many days or even weeks to update our earnings.
We can post almost anything on the website, like photos and videos and we earn a small amount from that and minimum to get paid is 5 GBP with PayPal.

Have you experienced earning from it? Please share.

moh254

Credits
I worked on the site for about one month but got fed up by its slow earning way. Besides I got fed up because there was nothing new I was learning from that site apart from " nice pic". I felt like the members were spamming the site. In fact I just heard from a certain member in FC that the site conned them and were not credited points in three days and some points and in others their amount deducted and remained zero. Now they're having a new system that will be measuring members work. Hope this will help improve the site.

Gabbar

Credits
I always felt this website Tuetego as Scam but the fact is that this website is paying and I have few friends that have been paid many times by Tuetego but most have left this website now as earnings are so slow.

Credits
Never knew tuetego has an app,I'm using the web version maybe I will try out the app version and see which will be more convenient for me.Tuetego is slow but to push up earning one must write about 2 short articles daily, if you can't do that then the site will be super slow for you.The most money comes from article writing ,rating and reading .Every other thing is just 1/2 a penny.

Gabbar

Credits
Tuetego have the App version since a very long time and many prefer it as you can easily post emoji with it, but the issue is with the earnings as Its so much tough to earn from this website cum app.

a_jerobon

Credits
Tuetego is available both in App and website version and I have seen many members who have already got paid from it. I am also a member of this App Tuetego but I felt earning is so slow on it and there is no transparency as they don't even update earnings daily and take many days or even weeks to update our earnings.
We can post almost anything on the website, like photos and videos and we earn a small amount from that and minimum to get paid is 5 GBP with PayPal.

Have you experienced earning from it? Please share.
I have never worked on the site but I have read a lot about it. As you said, many people say that it is very slow paying and the logarithm used to pay its members does not suit many people.

Gabbar

Credits
I have never worked on the site but I have read a lot about it. As you said, many people say that it is very slow paying and the logarithm used to pay its members does not suit many people.
I won't recommend you to try this out. It's like a website which can scam anytime and is very slow so not worth to be on it for longer time.

a_jerobon

Credits
I won't recommend you to try this out. It's like a website which can scam anytime and is very slow so not worth to be on it for longer time.
Okay, thanks for the advice. I really don't enjoy working in slow sites. The only site that is slow but I can tolerate is mylot and it is not as slow if you are active in it.

Gabbar

Credits
Okay, thanks for the advice. I really don't enjoy working in slow sites. The only site that is slow but I can tolerate is mylot and it is not as slow if you are active in it.
I was on mylot, and know that it's not slow and you can even earn 2 dollars a day from it but you need to interact a lot.

chameli

Credits
I would not want to try this because the OP clearly says "earning is slow and there is no transparency." Why should I spend time on a program that does not give me a good return and does not show any transparency. I want to make money online, however, I also do not want to squander time.

Gabbar

Credits
Don't see anyone even talking about this website on any forum as it's not even worth to try this out. I wasted some time on it and earned but it was not enough to reach the minimum.

Gabbar

Credits
I think it was earlier 5 GBP but need to see if they are paying or have paid in the previous months. You are right, there are no posts about it on any forum.

Jaspreet

Credits
I think it was earlier 5 GBP but need to see if they are paying or have paid in the previous months. You are right, there are no posts about it on any forum.
If you trust the website and like to take risk, go ahead with the website and get paid.