The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Turn your passion into business

anorona

Credits
I am a member of different groups on facebook and some of it are related to musical instruments. Members discuss topics and tips on how to play and take care of your instruments. Aside from these, they also sell intruments, accessories and even offer their skills for tutorial. I see them earning very good amount and at the same time enjoying since it is their passion.

I think, turning your passion into business can be one of the most effective way to earn.

Gabbar

Credits
It's the best thing if it can happen to us. Earning money or make our profession a thing for which we are passionate, helps us a lot and I'm sure we won't feel bored anytime.

Kei

Credits
I have a passion for writing short poems. I see sites like zazzle where I can express myself and earn from there. I haven't really gotten around to be there but I've signed up. Hoping to earn a little extra box from there.

ahmedo24

Credits
I am passionate about producing everything I used both chemically and organically, I have written shorts e-books and sold few of them already especially on daily products

Gabbar

Credits
I'm passionate about Cricket not a insect but a sport which is most popular in Indian subcontinent but I'm unable to find any work related to it which can help me earn.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is a good idea, my passion is writing some comedy stories and I am glad that I am earning from it. The earnings that I get from my passion is really a good help for me.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
I am just going to be blunt on this.

What your passionate about does not matter.

What you think will work does not matter.

If your passion is what buyers are looking for, then you may have a shot.

Research
Test
more research
more testing
trial and error
A/b testing
failure
now you know what doesn't work.
try something else.

until you go through an exhaustive cycle,
then it will just be one failure after another.

Gabbar

Credits
This can surely help as well. If we can understand the buyers requirements properly then we can work towards it and it can help us do better in our business and probably make good profit.

Credits
Definitely if one has good passion for anything then it will easy to stick to a particular earning task for a Kong time to make a success of it since one will be enjoying it.I like to teach .I'm thinking about tutoring.

Gabbar

Credits
I am passionate about all sort of sports like Cricket, Hockey, Baseball, Volleyball but I am unable to find any way with which I can make money from my passion related to these sports.

Junrose123

Credits
I have the passion on billiards and most of the time I am winning when I go to a competition. I am glad that I was able to earn small amount of income into this kind of passion.

a_jerobon

Credits
I am a member of different groups on facebook and some of it are related to musical instruments. Members discuss topics and tips on how to play and take care of your instruments. Aside from these, they also sell intruments, accessories and even offer their skills for tutorial. I see them earning very good amount and at the same time enjoying since it is their passion.

I think, turning your passion into business can be one of the most effective way to earn.
That is true. When you turn your passion into business, then you will do it with enthusiasm. You work with a positive attitude because you love what you are doing and this creates good results.

ahmedo24

Credits
Based on DG's comments here, I strongly agreed that passion is just a driven factor but may not turn to cash expect one is able to make an extensive research about what is needed and will yield good results for the time being

anorona

Credits
I am just going to be blunt on this.

What your passionate about does not matter.

What you think will work does not matter.

If your passion is what buyers are looking for, then you may have a shot.

Research
Test
more research
more testing
trial and error
A/b testing
failure
now you know what doesn't work.
try something else.

until you go through an exhaustive cycle,
then it will just be one failure after another.

Very good point. Yes, the process will always be there. It will always be trial and error. Success either for having business with your passion or not will never happen overnight. What I meant is, there could be a little advantage since you already have the knowledge about the business you want to start.

Kei

Credits
Of course you need to know your buyers. You can't just go to the desert and sell clothes when there's no one or go to the north pole to sell air conditioner when they have no use for it. You need to know your market by doing a research to determine where best your skills are required.

Junrose123

Credits
I think I have the passion to work on some online sites, I had noticed that I always feel motivated to work even though I am already tired and stressed to my offline work but still kicking for more. I really believe that if you have a passion to a certain thing then it can help you stay dedicated and motivated for the whole day.

anorona

Credits
Of course you need to know your buyers. You can't just go to the desert and sell clothes when there's no one or go to the north pole to sell air conditioner when they have no use for it. You need to know your market by doing a research to determine where best your skills are required.

Exactly. You have to look for buyes and costumers that has the same passion as yours. There are many groups, organizations and clans that you can possibly your target costumers. This factor will always be considered.

Junrose123

Credits
That is true. When you turn your passion into business, then you will do it with enthusiasm. You work with a positive attitude because you love what you are doing and this creates good results.
Yes I strongly agree with you, if we really love what we are doing we can make the best out of it. If you have the passion to do things around you then it can really create happiness and a feeling of contentment on our part.

Kei

Credits
There's nothing better than loving what you do. So even when we find ourselves doing what we don't enjoy, we can always make it worthwhile and see the good in it. Making your passion your business won't even look like work to you. It would only seem like a hobby that you enjoy. That's the perk.

Junrose123

Credits
I also have the passion to write short poems and funny hugot line whenever I feel bored and got nothing to do. Although I wasn't able to convert it into cash or any form of business, but I am happy to do it because it makes me feel relaxed and motivated.