The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

TV Channels that Only Post Cookery shows!

Gabbar

Credits
If you are the one who likes to watch Television shows then you must have been aware of different TV shows which post only cookery shows. I am a fan of these shows but I don't like to see these whole day LOL but its a good option for those who love to cook and learn.

Have you seen any such channel and liked it? Please share

Thakur

Credits
I know there are about a dozen cooking shows on Tv. The channels that they run on show different programs though. It's not just cooking right through the day. Some of them are teaching new cooking ideas and some are straight competitions. I watch the learning one when nobody else is here and I want to cook something.

Gabbar

Credits
I used to be a very big fan of these sort of shows and used to watch it for hours during my late teens and also a few years ago as in those days I was quite interested to try new things to cook and learn the tips and tricks for cooking but I left seeing these shows completely.

Kei

Credits
I love watch food network. I can learn a lot of new recipes. Some are quite easy while others are quite the task. I love learning baking. My favorite is cake boss. They make these really amazing cakes that everyone loves. Everyone can learn a thing or two because everyone eats but not everyone likes to cook.