The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

[ LEGIT ] Twitch Follows Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Twitch follows is a Legit website where we just need to complete tasks, like follow and view and we will earn credits for that.

1000 credits on the website are equal to $1 and we need a minimum $20 to request payment with PayPal.

I am working on the website but I am still far from minimum but I have personally seen many payment proofs from the website.

If you like to earn quickly on the website then you should upgrade your account and just need to pay a one time fee of $9.99.

ahmedo24

Credits
Very good site, I have read lots of positive reviews about this site on forum coin and bmf. The challenge is that most of these legitimate sites are restricted to some countries. I hope it is made available for all countries soonest

Credits
This is a legit site that I would have really loved to join the site but my country isn't accepted on the site.I believe anyone from tier1 countries can make good of the site if consistent with it.

Gabbar

Credits
I am trying to do well on twitch follows and this morning completing 6 dollars so I still need a minimum of 14 dollars to be able to make a request for payment and it will take more time as I am not a upgraded member.

Credits
I am a member and I just reached over $1. Has anyone here upgraded to the Premium level? I wonder if you get more offers after going to the premium level? I would first like to get paid before I upgrade. The $9.99 upgrade cost is a bit much for me at the moment. Comments about upgrade anyone?

D

Deleted member 108

I am a member and I just reached over $1. Has anyone here upgraded to the Premium level? I wonder if you get more offers after going to the premium level? I would first like to get paid before I upgrade. The $9.99 upgrade cost is a bit much for me at the moment. Comments about upgrade anyone?
I am happy that I upgraded my account last month. Now I'm just waiting on my payment from them. I can't wait to see how long it takes before I get it on my PayPal account.

You get more offers each day but you still need to be quick. I just used 500 bought credits to help people on TwitchFollows. I bought 15 followers and after only 1 sec my account on Twitch got 15 followers.

Gabbar

Credits
I am happy that I upgraded my account last month. Now I'm just waiting on my payment from them. I can't wait to see how long it takes before I get it on my PayPal account.

You get more offers each day but you still need to be quick. I just used 500 bought credits to help people on TwitchFollows. I bought 15 followers and after only 1 sec my account on Twitch got 15 followers.

I am thinking of upgrading as well but then I stop thinking that I need around 3300 more credits to reach 10000 and can upgrade from the earned credits.

D

Deleted member 108

I am thinking of upgrading as well but then I stop thinking that I need around 3300 more credits to reach 10000 and can upgrade from the earned credits.
I think it is your choice to either use your credits on TwitchFollows or use your PayPal. It is the same no matter what and you don't really save anything if you are using your credits or your PayPal.

a_jerobon

Credits
Twitch follows is a Legit website where we just need to complete tasks, like follow and view and we will earn credits for that.

1000 credits on the website are equal to $1 and we need a minimum $20 to request payment with PayPal.

I am working on the website but I am still far from minimum but I have personally seen many payment proofs from the website.

If you like to earn quickly on the website then you should upgrade your account and just need to pay a one time fee of $9.99.
This is a very good site to earn. I am also so far from the payout but I know the site is legit so I will continue to work hard so as to reach the payout. I am also looking forward to upgreading so as to earn more. I had a problem with the site and I contacted the admin who responded promptly, that made me trust the site more.

D

Deleted member 108

I'm hopeful of getting to 10000 credits soon and then I'll try to upgrade my account as I have learnt that we can upgrade with our earned credits as well.
Yeah, you are right. I sent a mail to TwitchFollows and they told me about it. You can use 10,000 credits to upgrade your account on the site, you just need to send them a mail about it.

anorona

Credits
I just want to warn everyone regarding their new implemented rule. Those who visit the site and do unecessary refresh will be blocked for 60 minutes. So be careful, you can only make one refresh per minute.

Gabbar

Credits
I just want to warn everyone regarding their new implemented rule. Those who visit the site and do unecessary refresh will be blocked for 60 minutes. So be careful, you can only make one refresh per minute.
That's weird but I don't think they should implement rules like that and this maybe due their new server and this could be the reason that I'm not getting any follow or view offers from them and it's more then 30 hours now.

anorona

Credits
That's weird but I don't think they should implement rules like that and this maybe due their new server and this could be the reason that I'm not getting any follow or view offers from them and it's more then 30 hours now.

It could be. But even before this error the offers have become limited already, or maybe this is also due to many active viewers from the site, and slots easily get full.

moh254

Credits
I just registered on this site yesterday but am having some difficulties adding my PayPal account. Someone to give me some light on how to go about that issue. Besides, I am also thinking of upgrading my account since $10 isn't a huge sum of money. So, in case I upgrade my account after how long will I be able to make $20?

anorona

Credits
I just registered on this site yesterday but am having some difficulties adding my PayPal account. Someone to give me some light on how to go about that issue. Besides, I am also thinking of upgrading my account since $10 isn't a huge sum of money. So, in case I upgrade my account after how long will I be able to make $20?

Are you using mobile? I also faced the same problem when I am
new to the site, I cannot enter my paypal email because whenever I click the space for that, the keyboard on my phone wont appear.
I resolved the issue by switching to laptop, from there, you can easily put your paypal email.

moh254

Credits
Are you using mobile? I also faced the same problem when I am
new to the site, I cannot enter my paypal email because whenever I click the space for that, the keyboard on my phone wont appear.
I resolved the issue by switching to laptop, from there, you can easily put your paypal email.
Oooh thanks a lot maybe I'll check it out today. But then don't you think I won't be banned for using proxy or VPN since they have different IP addresses. Anyway I'll check it out and in case of anything I'll get back here.

anorona

Credits
I am not sure if using vpn is allowed to the site, you can send email to their support located at the faq section of twitchfollows or their facebook page to ask if it will be allowed.

Gabbar

Credits
We don't need to use VPN as all countries can participate on twitch but these days website is facing so many issues and this has lessened the tasks and thereby affecting our earnings.

anorona

Credits
The site was down since last night. Looks like they are having another upgrade on their server. Though the site is accessible
earlier yesterday, checking on the offer and channel section and is loading very slow.