The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Meryemm

Credits

Udemy.com is an online educational platform. Udemy offers thousands of courses to students from all over the world.
You can make the courses and sell them to over 24 million students there. You will also interact with your students throughout their learning journey. You can make a course about anything you want.

The pay depends on your course and you can determine the price you want to sell your course for (you will get a percentage from that).
Udemy has more than 50 languages, so you can teach in the language that you're comfortable in.
Udemy is very popular so the chances of you selling your courses is vey high.

ahmedo24

Credits
Yeah, I have read about this site longer time ago to very genuine and there is a similar site like this too, I can't recall the name, so I wouldn't know if it udemy or the other site that offer free online courses .

Meryemm

Credits
There are a lot of websites that are similar to Udemy because studying online and teaching online has become a very popular way of making money online, and it's rewarding! Mostly ESL teaching platforms, because a lot of them don't ask for any prior experience or qualifications.

overcast

Credits
I have tried some of the courses there. I have learned that people who are into Udemy are mostly stealing videos of others and making courses. That is indeed a bad way for making the marketplace. I hope that udemy adds some level of the value in the videos and also learns how to adjust with the video quality in the due process. That being said, most of the udemy type marketplace are good places to learn from small courses.

johnywalker

Credits
I have heard of Udemy, however, I have never checked this site. I don't know whether udemy courses are bad or good. They say Udemy offers short term courses on various topics and subjects. I have also heard that you can make a course on udemy and earn money. have often thought about making a course. However, I have not explored this yet. Maybe some day I will make a course about getting a bank job (because I work in a bank).

D

Deleted member 62

I read about this site while checking out some tutoring sites online and the review I read were positive and worth trying them out either as a tutor or a student.undefinedI wonder if there's a test to be taken like other sites because one can really access the site fully to start uploading courses, this is another good way of making money.

chameli

Credits
You can use Udemy to make money, howeve,r in order to do that you need skills to create a course. The course is written materials and videos. You might be able to write the course materials, however, creating course videos can be really difficult.

ahmedo24

Credits
You can use Udemy to make money, howeve,r in order to do that you need skills to create a course. The course is written materials and videos. You might be able to write the course materials, however, creating course videos can be really difficult.
For if someone has skill on app developing, can the person make learning material both written, audio and videos on udemy? if yes how will the person makes money?

chameli

Credits
Making money from creating courses on udemy is just like making money from ebooks. You create a course and publish on the site, when someone enrolls on your course, you make money. The site will have its cut.

ahmedo24

Credits
Making money from creating courses on udemy is just like making money from ebooks. You create a course and publish on the site, when someone enrolls on your course, you make money. The site will have its cut.
That is a wonderful way to earn money though it may not come as fast as possible but a way to earn passively. I checked the site to know more about the sharing formular.

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure it's a great way and many must be trying it already but the problem is, not everyone can make money from it as it's of technical nature.

ahmedo24

Credits
Surely, but if any is into e-book publicising or video tutorial, udemy will be a wonderful site to make money from, though it is not a site for every body.

johnywalker

Credits
I created an account and checked this site. Yes, you can use Udemy to learn something, you can use udemy to make money. Using udemy for learning is easy, they have reading materials and video lectures. However, in order to make money you need to crate a course. There are already so many courses and you create an unique course. Creating course is not enough you need people to buy your courses.