The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] UKPOWERPTC.COM REVIEWS Scam or Legit

Pradhan

Credits
This a Brand new PTC. This is the Amazing site.

We can make really huge money from here.

Free Sign up Here: www.ukpowerptc.com/Pradhan222

Bonus:

After signing up We will get $1 Purchase bonus.

Features of this site:
We can earn up to $2.2 per own click.
We can earn up to $0.50 per ref click.
Instant Payments System.

Ways of earnings:
Viewing Ads
Play Grid
Paid to Sign up (we can earn $1 every day from here)

Minimum cash out $5 by Paypal, Perfect Money etc.

Anyone involved with this site. You can share your experience with this forum.

Last edited:

Gabbar

Credits
I don't feel they are paying this much per our own click, As you have posted your referral link, this shows that you are a member of this website. you can easily share the correct information of how much they are paying per ad and not just the details mentioned on the home page of the website.

Pradhan

Credits
I don't feel they are paying this much per our own click, As you have posted your referral link, this shows that you are a member of this website. you can easily share the correct information of how much they are paying per ad and not just the details mentioned on the home page of the website.
I am a new member on this site. This is the new site. I have already earned average$0.016 as a Standard member. It is possible to earn if we become an upgraded member on this site. I simply shared this site's home page Dialogue. I will try to share positive or negative information with this forum. I need to be more time to share. Thanks for your comments. Here is my stat. :

Attachments

Gabbar

Credits
I will try to look at that website but I feel being a Standard member, earnings are very low and they have advertised very huge amounts, which isn't a good sign for a website.

Pradhan

Credits
I will try to look at that website but I feel being a Standard member, earnings are very low and they have advertised very huge amounts, which isn't a good sign for a website.
I got seven Ads today's evening. I think I need to be 46 days to cash out from here. If we have no referral and no other work. Thanks for your feedback. You can see my stat.:

Attachments

Gabbar

Credits
I got seven Ads today's evening. I think I need to be 46 days to cash out from here. If we have no referral and no other work. Thanks for your feedback. You can see my stat.:
I don't like working on Pay to click websites but still, I will join under you if you manage to get paid from them soon. Good luck with your work.

Pradhan

Credits
I don't like working on Pay to click websites but still, I will join under you if you manage to get paid from them soon. Good luck with your work.
I hope your experienced opinion is not anything else. Thanks again for your wounder feedback.

Gabbar

Credits
The problem with PTC websites is that they pay very less and if we like to earn quickly then we need to invest some money which is a risky thing.

Pradhan

Credits
Someone need 50 days to withdraw from here without any referral. But we have $1 purchase bonus and we can buy RR for quickly withdraw from here. I think It will become helpful for quick earning from here.
Post automatically merged:

I know that there is a minimum withdraw 5$. But Someone can earn 0.11$ per day from here. Now I can earn .44$ from here with RR. Because of I have 5RR at the moment. I will buy More 5 RR tonight. I think I will withdraw from here next month.

Last edited: