[ LEGIT ] Univox Community Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Univox Community is a Legit website from where we can earn money by

Answering Surveys
Referrals
Sharing Our Honest opinion on products and services in Surveys
Disqualifications

We earn points to answer surveys and even when we are disqualified from entering a survey, we will still get 1-4 points. Website awards us 500 points for joining and completing our profile and 100 points is equal to $1. So we are getting $5 as sign up bonus and can get paid with PayPal, Virtual Visa, Virtual MasterCard, and Amazon.

We can earn $1 from our first 5 referrals after they complete their first survey.

You can refer the below link to know more about Univox Community.

anorona

Credits
I just checked the site and as of now their are not accepting new members. I wanted to join but there is a note saying that maybe I could come back and join next week. Sign up bonus is now down to 2$.

Gabbar

Credits
Hope you can join the website and do better on it. I am not a member on it as off now and it looks like a very nice and paying website.

anorona

Credits
Hope you can join the website and do better on it. I am not a member on it as off now and it looks like a very nice and paying website.

I will try to join again next week, hope there will be an available slot for new member. I missed the chance of 5$ sign up bonus, I wish this time, I could get this 2$ sign up bonus.

Gabbar

Credits
I will try to join again next week, hope there will be an available slot for new member. I missed the chance of 5$ sign up bonus, I wish this time, I could get this 2$ sign up bonus.
Good luck for that and hope they accept your sign up and pay you the joining bonus. You are good with surveys so it will help you earn.

earnmaster

Credits
Since joining in feb 2017 all i ahve got is the joining bonus and few points for disqualification. I am so disappointed that i have stopped taking any more survey from them.

aanya

Credits
Since joining in feb 2017 all i ahve got is the joining bonus and few points for disqualification. I am so disappointed that i have stopped taking any more survey from them.
You should not be disappointed!! You get 3 points for disqualifications! And in a day, they offer 5-10 surveys!! You can earn 1000 points easily in a month there!

earnmaster

Credits
You should not be disappointed!! You get 3 points for disqualifications! And in a day, they offer 5-10 surveys!! You can earn 1000 points easily in a month there!
I am doing that for several days now and accumulated a few hundred point also. One thing i have not been able to understand is what is the value of 1000 points there. Nothing clearly mentioned.

aanya

Credits
I am doing that for several days now and accumulated a few hundred point also. One thing i have not been able to understand is what is the value of 1000 points there. Nothing clearly mentioned.
That's 10 dollars! Log in to the website every 4 hours in weekdays!! You can earn 15 dollars minimum if you follow the process what I had said..

Kehsiba

Credits
So far, I have been paid 40 dollars!! I am now few hundreds away from making 1000 points!! It's a great site provided that you are consistent in your efforts with the site!
They are not accepting new members. I can't able to do sign up on their site.

kattech

Credits
Univox Community is a Legit website from where we can earn money by

Answering Surveys
Referrals
Sharing Our Honest opinion on products and services in Surveys
Disqualifications

We earn points to answer surveys and even when we are disqualified from entering a survey, we will still get 1-4 points. Website awards us 500 points for joining and completing our profile and 100 points is equal to $1. So we are getting $5 as sign up bonus and can get paid with PayPal, Virtual Visa, Virtual MasterCard, and Amazon.

We can earn $1 from our first 5 referrals after they complete their first survey.

You can refer the below link to know more about Univox Community.

If Univox is available worldwide or available for international users, chances are that I will join. But if they are like any other surveys site which only has offers for top tier counties, then I may not be able to join since I won't get tasks yo help me earn. Survey sites tend to suck especially when they are not international and a reason I don't join.

aanya

Credits
If Univox is available worldwide or available for international users, chances are that I will join. But if they are like any other surveys site which only has offers for top tier counties, then I may not be able to join since I won't get tasks yo help me earn. Survey sites tend to suck especially when they are not international and a reason I don't join.
It's for international members as I belong to Asian country! But, it is no more accepting anymore new users!
I tried already but there is no signup form. It's hidden.
Sorry, pal! Then, they are not accepting any new members, be it referrals too..

earnmaster

Credits
Just received $10 from them for the first time. earning from it quite easy as they provide 3 points even for every disqualifications. Everyday there are more than 10 surveys available hence it is possible to earn $10 a month.

moh254

Credits
The only problem with this kind of survey sites is that they're not opened worldwide. How I wish we could have those survey sites that are opened worldwide.

aanya

Credits
The only problem with this kind of survey sites is that they're not opened worldwide. How I wish we could have those survey sites that are opened worldwide.
No, they are available worldwide! But they have stopped taking/accepting new members!
Just received $10 from them for the first time. earning from it quite easy as they provide 3 points even for every disqualifications. Everyday there are more than 10 surveys available hence it is possible to earn $10 a month.
When did you join the site?