The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Using Grammarly to improve your writing

Heatman

Credits
On getting into the freelance world, one must work on getting better especially with content writing because it's the only way to becoming an expert in the field. One good way to go about working on getting better with content writing is employing the use of grammarly in doing your work. Grammarly will help to eliminate all the common grammatical errors and mistakes most people overlook when writing their content. Normally, grammarly is free but there is also the premium version.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
On getting into the freelance world, one must work on getting better especially with content writing because it's the only way to becoming an expert in the field. One good way to go about working on getting better with content writing is employing the use of grammarly in doing your work. Grammarly will help to eliminate all the common grammatical errors and mistakes most people overlook when writing their content. Normally, grammarly is free but there is also the premium version.
Grammarly works best if your English/Grammar is decent. Grammarly does help out, but it is not a miracle worker on fixing broken sentences and other errors, and sometimes grammarly can get confused when trying to decipher content, and it can only do so much; I can't tell you how many times I had to edit someone's post just to find that grammarly was no help at all, and if someone's content is bad enough, then grammarly will not be very helpful, and I can only try to fix so much.

Heatman

Credits
Grammarly works best if your English/Grammar is decent. Grammarly does help out, but it is not a miracle worker on fixing broken sentences and other errors, and sometimes grammarly can get confused when trying to decipher content, and it can only do so much; I can't tell you how many times I had to edit someone's post just to find that grammarly was no help at all, and if someone's content is bad enough, then grammarly will not be very helpful, and I can only try to fix so much.
It's true that grammarly isn't a miracle worker when it comes to making one's content free from any kind of errors. There is always a limit to what grammarly can do depending on how the content that was actually written. If the content is too badly written, then grammarly wouldn't do much.

Credits
It's true that grammarly isn't a miracle worker when it comes to making one's content free from any kind of errors. There is always a limit to what grammarly can do depending on how the content that was actually written. If the content is too badly written, then grammarly wouldn't do much.
for once, I would like to see someone write their content in their own natural language, then use google translation for English, then post the content on the forum, then use Grammarly in order to correct any content errors. There is no quality or value if most of the posts we get include poor grammar, broken sentences, wording, and other errors, and I would just assume you write in your own natural language, and once you are finished, then report your post for translation, and once I translate the post into English, then I would certainly bet the quality would be 100% better compared to what I am seeing right now.

We need to find a solution, otherwise, having a forum with low-quality content would be pointless.

cinderella

Credits
I am contemplating on upgrading to a premium account to get the best out of Grammarly. I am using the free version and there are instances when I would still in doubt if I did the right thing. I am writing for a site where once I submitted the content, there is no way for me to edit the same. Oftentimes, I would discover my mistakes once the article has been submitted.

a_jerobon

Credits
I like grammarly a lot. It helps me create quality content by correcting the few grammar mistakes that I make while writing. I usually try my best to write good English because grammarly will not correct very huge mistakes made while writing.

Heatman

Credits
for once, I would like to see someone write their content in their own natural language, then use google translation for English, then post the content on the forum, then use Grammarly in order to correct any content errors. There is no quality or value if most of the posts we get include poor grammar, broken sentences, wording, and other errors, and I would just assume you write in your own natural language, and once you are finished, then report your post for translation, and once I translate the post into English, then I would certainly bet the quality would be 100% better compared to what I am seeing right now.

We need to find a solution, otherwise, having a forum with low-quality content would be pointless.
Low quality content is a serious problem to forums growth. It's an issue that needs to be addressed and dealt with because it's never going to add any value to the platform.

On the issue of writing in my own language and translate with Google, I don't think you would want that because I'm sure Google wouldn't have the best translation of my natural language.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
I can't remember now who suggested Grammarly but I added it to my browser and love it! My native language is English. I don't need this tool much for grammar corrections, but it catches a lot of my spelling errors. I can spell but I'm not that good at typing. :) I would definitely recommend Grammarly for improving one's English.

Credits
I can't remember now who suggested Grammarly but I added it to my browser and love it! My native language is English. I don't need this tool much for grammar corrections, but it catches a lot of my spelling errors. I can spell but I'm not that good at typing. :) I would definitely recommend Grammarly for improving one's English.
Yes, if your English is good enough, then it can be very helpful, and you will be surprised on what kind of errors that are being caught, even though, in your mind, you think you are doing good, then you realize that Grammarly is catching them.

Gabbar

Credits
I am contemplating on upgrading to a premium account to get the best out of Grammarly. I am using the free version and there are instances when I would still in doubt if I did the right thing. I am writing for a site where once I submitted the content, there is no way for me to edit the same. Oftentimes, I would discover my mistakes once the article has been submitted.
This provide many advantages if we upgrade our account on grammarly and we can easily replace many words to make our posts more attractive. Even without Upgrading Grammarly is very effective and it helps us in a lot many ways

johnywalker

Credits
I have no experience with the premium version of Grammarly, however, I have used firefox extension for Grammarly which is free to use. This extension will correct your language and grammar when you are tying online. By using this tool you will be able to refine your language while posting online or even sending emails and messages.

chameli

Credits
I use Grammarly firefox extension. This extensions corrects language and grammar as I I type when I am writing online. I have not used Grammary premoum editing, however, I want try this. I use English as a second language and I really wan to improve my language.

johnywalker

Credits
Whether you are young English as your first language or a second language, you have to use language improvement tools if you are making money from writing. Your language needs to be polished and these language improvement tool will be an advantage. By the way you can also paste your article on the email box and check the language and grammar before publishing online if you have enabled the Grammarly extention.