Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] ValuedOpinions Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
ValuedOpinions is a survey website from where we can earn money by

Answering Surveys
Sharing our Honest Opinions

Valued Opinions is an online survey panel operated by Research Now and is very popular all around the world. The panel is available in over 15 languages across more than 20 different countries where in Surveys are worth between $1 and $5, But At times We may receive unpaid surveys to help with identifying our unique interests.

We need a minimum of $20 (£10) to get paid with
Amazon gift cards
Airline Miles
iTunes gift cards
Prepaid debit or credit cards
Retail e-vouchers
Restaurant gift cards
Target gift cards
Sweepstakes entries

You can also refer the below link to know more about Valued Opinions.

earnmaster

Credits
NO cash redemption is there for indians. only gift cards of amazon, flipkart, pizzahut and charity donations are available. anyways this is a very legit and paying site.

Gabbar

Credits
NO cash redemption is there for indians. only gift cards of amazon, flipkart, pizzahut and charity donations are available. anyways this is a very legit and paying site.
Are you trying this website? I think still its a good option to earn shopping vouchers to get some discount on our purchases.

earnmaster

Credits
Are you trying this website? I think still its a good option to earn shopping vouchers to get some discount on our purchases.
i am there for last many years. already cashed out at 1000 points with flipkart voucher.
instead of buying i sell them in market places.

Gabbar

Credits
i am there for last many years. already cashed out at 1000 points with flipkart voucher.
instead of buying i sell them in market places.

That's a very good option actually and you can even buy with it and get discounts on your purchases. I will try to join the website and do better.

metsrock69

Credits
I have cashed out 2 times in the past year. I grabbed an amazon giftcard each time because I like to shop at amazon. I am always getting surveys in my inbox and they are easy to complete.

Gabbar

Credits
I have cashed out 2 times in the past year. I grabbed an amazon giftcard each time because I like to shop at amazon. I am always getting surveys in my inbox and they are easy to complete.
That's very good to know and glad that you are doing well and enjoying the website. AMAZON gift vouchers is a good option as we all like to shop with it.

earnmaster

Credits
this year has been a slow earning for me. only have cashed 500 points through flipkart voucher. for the last few weeks there has been no surveys received so no hope for another cash out this year.

ahmedo24

Credits
I give little priority to survey sites because they do not have much consideration for my location, I just read reviews about them to know more and possibly refer my eligible friends.

overcast

Credits
Truth be told. Their surveys are quit out quickly. And they often have rejection on many points. I don't get much regular surveys from them. It is sad but sites like these need to regularly send out the survey. I can tell you that it's not a good idea to work with such survey sites.

moh254

Credits
Just tel is about the availability of the survey and I don't see cashing out with PayPal. Anyway just brief us on the availability then we will know what next.