The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Vegetarian living

Junrose123

Credits
I was raised up with my family in a life where there is no limit in terms of eating habits wether you will consume vegetables or meat only and even vice versa. Although living in a vegetarian life has a lot of benefits to our health but I cannot really just live on plants, I need to eat some meat occasionally since that was the kind of life that I grow up.
Can you really live the life of a vegetarian? or would just go for what you had been adopted in the past?

Kei

Credits
I think that with the environment and everyone in it becoming more conscious, the vegetarian life is the most sustainable way to live. However, I am not a vegetarian and I eat almost everything but I know that I want to stay more healthy and I just might go through this path in future.

I applaud all the vegetarians out there because I feel they are doing themselves and the planet a favour in terms of longevity and sustainability.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes you are right on that, it is really hard to be a vegetarian because you need to do a lot of sacrifice in order to achieve a healthy living. You will need to control your eating habits especially if you are fan of eating meat before then it would really be very hard.

Kehsiba

Credits
I am a pure vegetarian and I had never tasted any non-veg items. Being vegetarian keeps me healthy and I am still looking young. No hair fall problems. I am proud to be a vegetarian.

SeaGirl

Credits
I like Non Veg dishes and my family consume a lot of meat. It's more healthy and with our traditional way, It comes out very tasty and we all relish it.

Kei

Credits
Why do you say it will make you wesk
I can have veges for three days or more but living with it for more that long would make me weak I guess, I need fish and meat to go on.
Why do you say it would make you weak? You know, plant nutrition is the best form of nutrients you can get. Everything you get from meat and fish, you can get in plants. I know that and I'm not even vegan.

Katriona_22

Credits
I know veges can be a very good substitute for fish and meat, but then my body feels weak and un-energized if I only have it without any other kind of food, and I used to have rice every time so, veges alone cannot fulfil the needs of my stomach.

kattech

Credits
I was raised up with my family in a life where there is no limit in terms of eating habits wether you will consume vegetables or meat only and even vice versa. Although living in a vegetarian life has a lot of benefits to our health but I cannot really just live on plants, I need to eat some meat occasionally since that was the kind of life that I grow up.
Can you really live the life of a vegetarian? or would just go for what you had been adopted in the past?
I also grew up in a family where eating habits were no limited. I mean anyone would eat what he or she prefers during that time. But now, I am a vegetarian since everything to do with oils is not safe for my health. This takes on the red meat and milk etc. May be in the future but not now.