The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] VFARO.COM Reviews Scam or Legit

Pradhan

Credits
This is the easy online earning site. I am a new member on this site.
We can earn money by watching YouTube videos and rating.
We can earn $0.0010 from 1 video.

When we will complete watching 10 videos then we will get 1 entry.
If we are lucky then we can win more money from entry draw.

Minimum payout $1 Paypal, Amazon, Pytm etc.

Free Sign up here : https://www.vfaro.com/jhontely

Gabbar

Credits
I have tried this website and was working on it without any luck. I don't know how others are able to earn few dollars from it and now the website is down and may be back in a couple of days.

ahmedo24

Credits
This site might be connected to Indian in way seeing paym as payment options. However if 1 video is worth $0.001 then with patients one will get the $1 requirement for cash out

Gabbar

Credits
@ahmedo24 This website is paying in Paytm is a Plus for Indian members but its paying and accepting members Internationally and I have seen a few payment proof from this website but currently website is down and under maintenance.

ahmedo24

Credits
@Gabbar thanks for your update, I hope the site up and functional again, I will like to give it a shot, though it may take some days to earn the $1 depending on the number of videos to watch daily.

Gabbar

Credits
@ahmedo24 I checked the website and it was up but it will still take more than a day to keep working and they are updating that they have lost all the data due to the problem with the server and I managed to get 7 entries yesterday, So all my work and progress is lost.

Pradhan

Credits
This is the easy way for the online earning site. I can not work here regularly. I am trying to do regular work here. I have learned about the update information from your discussion. Thanks for your wonderful feedback.

Gabbar

Credits
No problem, Glad you got all the updates from this short conversation between me and ahmedo. I was liking the website Vfaro but sadly Unable to win anything and not aware if we can request for payment at $1 or $0.50 as they haven't mentioned that anywhere.

ahmedo24

Credits
Even if they mentioned pay out of $1 or $0.5 I don't I will request cos it more like work done equal to zero after charges are been removed by PayPal. However, due to lost of data, did you think the site will be able to access the information of their existing members due for payment?

Gabbar

Credits
I can request payment from this website through Paytm and I think it won't attract any fee but I was unable to add my Paytm details and will try to add and try for payment when the website will be up again.

Jaspreet

Credits
I joined this website From a offer on forum coin but this is a scam website. They are only paying few cents for playing many videos which take a lot of time and Internet data.

ahmedo24

Credits
I joined this website From a offer on forum coin but this is a scam website. They are only paying few cents for playing many videos which take a lot of time and Internet data.
If they are paying then I don't think it is a scam site rather a low paying site, if you are not please with it, you can find better alternative.

ahmedo24

Credits
That seems like a great site and really easy to earn from. I am glad that they pay through PayPal. I wonder if it is available worldwide.
Yeah, it is a good but you should be aware before joining the site that it a low paying site so you may not accumulates much cash within a short time.

a_jerobon

Credits
Yeah, it is a good but you should be aware before joining the site that it a low paying site so you may not accumulates much cash within a short time.
Yeah, most PTC sites are very slow paying and it takes a lot of time before one can reach cash out. I think the best thing is for one to have many of such sites so when you add them all up, you will earn a better amount.

ahmedo24

Credits
That is a good option but it may deny you of being active on paid forums that rewards more, what you will earn from 10 PTC sites can be earn from just a forum like this.

Gabbar

Credits
It's not a good option and I wasted my data and time on it and wasn't able to earn anything from it, So I don't recommend anyone to try it out.

moh254

Credits
I find it to be quite low considering that you're watching videos for cash. Videos consume much data as compared to the amount you'll receive in exchange for cash.

ahmedo24

Credits
I find it to be quite low considering that you're watching videos for cash. Videos consume much data as compared to the amount you'll receive in exchange for cash.
That is true, any one that run on paid data subscription will not make any reasonable money from sites like these when you compare data consumption to what is earned.

Gabbar

Credits
I think if these websites helps us to earn points for watching videos and have a decent rate then I can run videos whole day to make some money.