The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 36 more
Credits
When I was researching a year ago on the many ways of earning extra money online I discovered 3 sites where one could enter lotteries by watching videos, it draws lotteries every few minutes like Skylom and in some daily draws like Baymack, a player could win from $.02 - $1000 in a single game. You get to choose from 2-8 numbers at skylom and if you get even a single number right then you win a corresponding amount, I haven't played it lately because Trivia sites are more profitable for me.

On this site, you have to earn points by watching I minute videos to exchange for entry rights to join the lottery basically you watch about 10 minutes of videos and that will get you in at least 2-3 lotteries. It's fun but you must rely on luck to win. But lottery sites and trivia sites have playing loopholes you just have to discover them to continuously win. Tip: Use more than 1 device.

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
When I was researching a year ago on the many ways of earning extra money online I discovered 3 sites where one could enter lotteries by watching videos, it draws lotteries every few minutes like Skylom and in some daily draws like Baymack, a player could win from $.02 - $1000 in a single game. You get to choose from 2-8 numbers at skylom and if you get even a single number right then you win a corresponding amount, I haven't played it lately because Trivia sites are more profitable for me.

On this site, you have to earn points by watching I minute videos to exchange for entry rights to join the lottery basically you watch about 10 minutes of videos and that will get you in at least 2-3 lotteries. It's fun but you must rely on luck to win. But lottery sites and trivia sites have playing loopholes you just have to discover them to continuously win. Tip: Use more than 1 device.
This site would not be able to run any type of lottery where you have to pay to win, however, we have plans for a contest type addon that does something similar, if you have enough DG Coins, then you can enter the contest, and a random winner would be selected, and this could be a good method of attracting more members to the forum, however, due to US Lottery Regulations; We would not be able to charge for lottery tickets, as this could come with fines, penalites, and maybe even prision if you violate US Federal law, and if the sites you mention are located in other countries then they would be out of the jurisdiction for federal prosecution, so those sites can do what they want to do because they can.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I can't wait the DG contest to begin. I'm almost always online so this will be a great way to earn some extra cash on the side.
I am going to see if I can push @DigitalGlobal to get the contest addon; I think he has been somewhat reluctant on getting it because there are simply not enough active members on the forum as of yet, and once the contest addon is live, then I will make that forum update announcement.

Credits
He
I used to be with Skylom and Baymax before but I find it so time-consuming with so much little chance of earning. It was totally a waste of time for me so I stopped.
Hey, Jillian, I would like to share something, download KO Trivia at play store or app store it's easy to win money and cool things like bags and jewelry. I'm making $5 up to $100 a day there. It's best if you use 2 devices, just register a family member that way you have better chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
He

Hey Jillian I'll share you something, download KO Trivia at playstore or appstore it's easy to win money and cool things like bags and jewellery. I'm making $5 up to $100 a day there. It's best if you use 2 devices, just register a family member that way you have better chances of winning.
Oh yeah? Thanks. I'll check it out.

Credits
I've tried Skylom, Baymack, and Snuckls during their early days. I experienced getting paid by them when I win their lotteries.

However, I am hearing bad things about them now. It seems that referrals are required now before you can even receive your payout. If you can't refer a member to join their site, you can't receive your winnings to your Paypal account.

Heatman

Credits
This site would not be able to run any type of lottery where you have to pay to win, however, we have plans for a contest type addon that does something similar, if you have enough DG Coins, then you can enter the contest, and a random winner would be selected, and this could be a good method of attracting more members to the forum, however, due to US Lottery Regulations; We would not be able to charge for lottery tickets, as this could come with fines, penalites, and maybe even prision if you violate US Federal law, and if the sites you mention are located in other countries then they would be out of the jurisdiction for federal prosecution, so those sites can do what they want to do because they can.
I'm absolutely sure that would lure more people to take active part in the forum. From my experience ever since I started working online, people always take the opportunity to make extra money very serious. I have been in some forums that had such operational strategies which I participated in but I could only get the 3rd position. So anytime @DigitalGlobal decides to bring in the contest here, I'm fully ready.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I've tried Skylom, Baymack, and Snuckls during their early days. I experienced getting paid by them when I win their lotteries.

However, I am hearing bad things about them now. It seems that referrals are required now before you can even receive your payout. If you can't refer a member to join their site, you can't receive your winnings to your Paypal account.
DG Forum has a referral system that pays DG Credits or Coins that can be converted into cash, however, I have yet to see anyone take advantage by promoting their affiliate links, however, there is a condition, the person you refer is required to have 100 posts before you get paid, and this is done for good reason, as history has shown that people would cheat by signing up as a referral so they can claim cash, prize, rewards, or some other benefits, so once your referal makes their 100 posts, then will be able to request your payout, and just keep promoting your forum profile link.

I'm absolutely sure that would lure more people to take active part in the forum. From my experience ever since I started working online, people always take the opportunity to make extra money very serious. I have been in some forums that had such operational strategies which I participated in but I could only get the 3rd position. So anytime @DigitalGlobal decides to bring in the contest here, I'm fully ready.
DG has not installed the contest addon for having a lack of traffic, and when he had a discussion with the SEO provider or whoever he may be taking too concerning SEO, then that even confirmed that the site had only a hand full of low-quality backlinks, and almost zero ranking, and what they say appears to be true on getting forums off the ground, you need a lot of content, and I am not talking about a mere 1000 posts, so we may need 1000s of posts before the forum is even close to getting off the ground, and right now, the forum is currently ranking for a few irrelevant keywords, but dont let that get you down, as this is just the way it is, so 1000 posts is a decent start, but the forum itself still has a long way to go before growing or really getting started.

Last edited: