Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] ViewFruit Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
ViewFruit is a legit website from where we can earn money by

Answering Surveys

We earn points for answering surveys and can redeem 2500 points for a minimum of $5 with PayPal and they pay inside 3 days without any deduction of the fee, So we will get paid the total of our earning.

I have personally seen many payment proofs from this website but sometimes their surveys are low paying but the tip to earn quickly from View fruit is to complete the survey as soon as we get the notification for that.

You can refer the below link to know more about View fruit.

Junrose123

Credits
I have tried this survey site but I just feel disappointed about it since most of the time I get screened out or disqualified. At my dismay I just leave the site and find another one.

Kei

Credits
I have tried this survey site but I just feel disappointed about it since most of the time I get screened out or disqualified. At my dismay I just leave the site and find another one.
Just like you, I've tried this survey site too and I ended up wasting my time since I never got to qualify for any survey. Same old reason with other survey sites which makes me want to give up on surveys completely except for clixsense.

anorona

Credits
I have been paid 5 times with this survey site. They have improved the site since this year, last year I really dont feel motivated to work with them because the points that you get from survey takes a long time to be credited, but now, all points from surveys will instantly be added to your wallet. Most of the time, I reach the minimum in 1-2months. Below is my recent payment from them:

Attachments

Gabbar

Credits
@anorona I have seen you have improved a lot in answering surveys and that's helping you a lot in earning decent money online along with your offline work. Congrats on your payment and hope you get these regular payments all the time.

anorona

Credits
@anorona I have seen you have improved a lot in answering surveys and that's helping you a lot in earning decent money online along with your offline work. Congrats on your payment and hope you get these regular payments all the time.
To be honest, I used to hate surveys because of being disqualified most of the time, but I got the key to just find the right survey site which will work best for your country and of course, patience on answering the survey. Always go for those that will give some points even after being screened out or disqualifed.

Junrose123

Credits
Well that is great to know that you had been paid @anorona since it would make other members of the site to join that survey site. I am glad that viewfruit had already made an upgrade compare when it was before.

anorona

Credits
Well that is great to know that you had been paid @anorona since it would make other members of the site to join that survey site. I am glad that viewfruit had already made an upgrade compare when it was before.
I also received more surveys this year compare to last year, and those 5 withdrawals I got from them are all from this year. Having the app on your phone is also a bug help to be updated whenever there is new survey available.

earnmaster

Credits
very legit site and i have already received $20 from them but problem is that surveys are of very low value and takes a lot of time to reach minimum threshold. currently they have introduced lucky spinner which is available on attempting any survey.

anorona

Credits
very legit site and i have already received $20 from them but problem is that surveys are of very low value and takes a lot of time to reach minimum threshold. currently they have introduced lucky spinner which is available on attempting any survey.

I love the lucky spinner. We will be given 3 spins for every succesful survey that we finish and 1 spin when we get screened out. Most of the time I win 10 - 30 points with the lucky spin.

earnmaster

Credits
I love the lucky spinner. We will be given 3 spins for every succesful survey that we finish and 1 spin when we get screened out. Most of the time I win 10 - 30 points with the lucky spin.
i am not lucky that with the spinner. have earned only 40 points ever after many many attempts.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have not tired this survey site, I can see payment proofs which shows it legitimate and paying site, I hope to join the site soonest and earn from it. I like the spin method of earning.

Junrose123

Credits
I am still receiving some surveys at viewfruit and I am not anymore taking part of it since I don't want to waste my precious time and data for that.

anorona

Credits
I only need 200 points to reach another payoit. Lately, they are sending many survey but I was not able to answer some of them becuase of my busy schedule. Right now I see 6 available surveys, and hopefully, I qualify on atleast one of them.

Junrose123

Credits
I only need 200 points to reach another payoit. Lately, they are sending many survey but I was not able to answer some of them becuase of my busy schedule. Right now I see 6 available surveys, and hopefully, I qualify on atleast one of them.
Well that is great to know, you are doing pretty on that site, I wished I can work again on it in the future if I have some ample time for it.

anorona

Credits
Well that is great to know, you are doing pretty on that site, I wished I can work again on it in the future if I have some ample time for it.

I am also busy during daytime, and I answer most of surveys at night before I go to sleep. Patience is really need on survey site because unlike forums, we cannot calculate or even set goals for earning since it does not give stable points everyday.

anorona

Credits
I just requested for payout yesterday. This time it took me longer to reach the payout since I have been busy on other sites. I redeemed for 5$. Luckily, I also won 50 points on their lucky draw.