The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] VIGO Video Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
VIGO Video is a Legit app available on Google Play Store and I have seen a few payment proofs from this app.

We can earn from this app by posting videos. I have seen many posting videos by stealing from Youtube but I think we should only post our original videos.

Tips to earn from Vigo: You can post videos of even 15 seconds and will earn. Funny videos are most popular so keep this in mind while posting and uploading videos and Vigo will credit Flames to us for posting videos.

67 flame=1$ and this is the minimum required to get paid with PayPal.

Are you working and earning from this App?

You can also refer the below link to know more about it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ss.android.ugc.boom&hl=en_US

chameli

Credits
How does our videos earn on this app, just for posting on the app, or from the views generated on the video, or on the comments/likes? How much can a general interest video earn. Can we upload any video, or does the video have to be our own?

Gabbar

Credits
How does our videos earn on this app, just for posting on the app, or from the views generated on the video, or on the comments/likes? How much can a general interest video earn. Can we upload any video, or does the video have to be our own?
Yes by posting and getting more views is important to earn some money from it. Many are earning from it but I'm not good with videos.

chameli

Credits
Yes by posting and getting more views is important to earn some money from it. Many are earning from it but I'm not good with videos.
So, in order to earn we have to post videos and we have to generate views on videos. How easy is it to generate views. Afre external views counted, or they accept only internal views?

Gabbar

Credits
I didn't work on the website but learned from views that we need to post more videos in order to earn more and actually its not easy to post that many videos to earn from it.

ahmedo24

Credits
It will be difficult to earn from this type of sites, I guess the site is planning to be like YouTube, it is not easy to generate own videos except edited ones which also requires softwares for that.

Gabbar

Credits
Don't see these websites even came closer to YouTube and actually you can see that most of the videos on Vigo App are pirated content from other websites.

ahmedo24

Credits
I hope the site pay users, cos I have not see any payment proof about the app, I wouldn't know if it also accept pirated video content too.

Gabbar

Credits
I have seen a few payment proof from the website and it's a legit website. If you can create videos then you can post videos on it and can share from it.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have not learn how to create videos , another thing is that I will have to spend to earn cos the easiest way to drive traffics is for me to strike deals with members on active forums.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think you need to strike deals or anything like that. Only thing you need to do is to post more videos and check others videos so that they also check your videos.