The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

[ LEGIT ] Virily Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Virily is a website on which we can post polls, Quizzes, Articles and even Embed pictures to earn. It's a Legit website and I have personally got paid for it a few times.

We need to earn 10 Dollars minimum to get paid from it with PayPal and payments are sent next month. For example, if we have minimum $10 by 31st Aug than we will be paid in the last week of September.

These days I am not active on the website but still, it's a legit website. I am posting the link of my last payment proof from the website.

https://prnt.sc/kk63r9

ahmedo24

Credits
This site is legitimate and paying, I agree there are different ways to earn from that site but virtually very slow cos lots of my friends had to quit due to slow earning pace. I also joined but was not active.

Heatman

Credits
Let me ask about the process of getting into the site and start earning? Is there anything like test after registering before one can start to earn from the site? Or is it just get registered on the site and start earning from posting polls, Quizzes, Articles and even Embed pictures to earn from the website?

Also, I would like to know if earning from the site is limited to some certain part of the world?

Credits
Virily was one of the site I was introduced to by a friend but couldn't continue with it because it slow earning and it takes them ages to update my earnings. I still have about $4 on the site.I still login once daily to get the login bonus and rate some articles.

moh254

Credits
I have an account on virily but its been long since I checked it out. It used to lag a lot and I used to consume a lot of time before going to the post that I wanted. I think I'll transfer my account to the laptop maybe there will be some difference.

Heatman

Credits
Virily was one of the site I was introduced to by a friend but couldn't continue with it because it slow earning and it takes them ages to update my earnings. I still have about $4 on the site.I still login once daily to get the login bonus and rate some articles.
It's good to hear that you have an account on Virily with $4 earned from the site. But it's such a shame that earning is very slow or low on the site. It's very frustrating getting to work like an elephant on a site and earn like ants.

This is actually one of the major reasons why I don't waste my time on sites that have low paying rate because it's not worth it wasting my time for a misery pay.

Credits
It's good to hear that you have an account on Virily with $4 earned from the site. But it's such a shame that earning is very slow or low on the site. It's very frustrating getting to work like an elephant on a site and earn like ants.

This is actually one of the major reasons why I don't waste my time on sites that have low paying rate because it's not worth it wasting my time for a misery pay.
It can really be discouraging especially with sites of this nature,where the pay rate is so low but the minimum payout is high.it really takes patience and consistency to cash out from virily.

Heatman

Credits
It can really be discouraging especially with sites of this nature,where the pay rate is so low but the minimum payout is high.it really takes patience and consistency to cash out from virily.
Are you kidding me? Earning rate in the website is very low and it still has a higher payout rate, it's not encouraging at all. How are they expecting the site members to be able to get the minimum payout limit when they hardly earn any money from working on the site?

What's the payout limit for the site?

Credits
Are you kidding me? Earning rate in the website is very low and it still has a higher payout rate, it's not encouraging at all. How are they expecting the site members to be able to get the minimum payout limit when they hardly earn any money from working on the site?

What's the payout limit for the site?
One needs $10 to cash out from the site and this is a site that takes ages to even update one's earning and support there is terrible. Filed a query weeks back up till now no reply.

Yugocean

Credits
Virily pays, it has paid many; however neither they update earnings on time, nor their staff do reply for our queries. So most of us are just waiting to get paid before leaving; if too bored, then might they will leave soon. I am also not interested in keeping there.

Credits
Virily pays, it has paid many; however neither they update earnings on time, nor their staff do reply for our queries. So most of us are just waiting to get paid before leaving; if too bored, then might they will leave soon. I am also not interested in keeping there.
I'm waiting for the same payment to move on,it becoming very dull on there and it like members are no longer active. A new user should just be 100% patience to pull through that site but it still legit .

Yugocean

Credits
If staff/Admin will become inactive, then who will pay?
We just have to get our payment and then we will decide. From my side I cannot stay there; Virily still have active members of itself, it will survive.

Gabbar

Credits
They are still paying and its automatic and they pay in the last week of the following month but earlier we can discuss our problems with Virily support but they have disabled it and now we need to contact them to get to know about any information.

Credits
If staff/Admin will become inactive, then who will pay?
We just have to get our payment and then we will decide. From my side I cannot stay there; Virily still have active members of itself, it will survive.
When a business is owned by a single owner, then there is always that risk. If the owner of XF should die, then who will continue to update the forum platform, and people die all the time for various reasons, so yes, there is that risk, however, we do not know how long the owner may live either, but if we become numb to the fact the owner may die, then nothing would get done.

Gabbar

Credits
@DGStaff Virily is still paying and they just removed the staff which used to answer all our queries. They used to have around 4 members in staff and I am sure they still have many members working in the background to update the website whenever required.

Yugocean

Credits
I am just waiting to reach minimum payout, after that I have no plan to be active in Virily.
Reason is I am completing one year of virily in october, still I did not reached 10$.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't know why you took so long to earn the minimum $10 from Virily as I was able to get paid at least 2-3 times and we joined almost at similar times.

bendahara

Credits
Virily is a website on which we can post polls, Quizzes, Articles and even Embed pictures to earn. It's a Legit website and I have personally got paid for it a few times.

We need to earn 10 Dollars minimum to get paid from it with PayPal and payments are sent next month. For example, if we have minimum $10 by 31st Aug than we will be paid in the last week of September.

These days I am not active on the website but still, it's a legit website. I am posting the link of my last payment proof from the website.

https://prnt.sc/kk63r9
The update of the site is so slow that I do not know when it will be going down or if there are anyone still maintaining it.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not even posting on Virily and I don't think its possible to earn well from it as these days its getting tough with their new rules.