Ways to Make Money Online Without a Website

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
The internet is a place that gives people a lot of opportunities to make money online. As long as you have an internet connection and a device that connects to the internet then you have the chance at making some money. This opportunity does lead to the question whether you need a website in order to make money. The answer to this is no you do not and here are three examples that show you that you do not need a website to make money online.

Online Auctions

You can easily make money online without having to have a website. All you need to do is create an account on an auction site like eBay, take pictures of what you are selling and create an attractive listing so that people will be compelled to buy what you are selling. There is a fantastic amount of information out there on selling on online auctions to be sure to do plenty of research before you get started, and the key word here is "compelling" If your listing does not appeal to traffic that is going to your listing, then you are not very likely to sell very much if anything at all, so make sure your seller listing appeals to your audience that will just draw them to your offer.

Freelance Work

Another way you can make money online without having to have a website is doing freelance work; Now, while having a website here would be helpful, it is not completely necessary for you to be a success. You can create a portfolio that you can show to potential clients so that they can see the quality of your work and do things like sign up for online freelancing sites and start looking for work. If you are serious about your freelance business, then we highly advise setting up your own website.

Trading Stocks

If you are very detailed and organized, then you could get into trading stocks online without having a need for a website. If you are a novice to stock trading, you do not want to start too big. Just begin small and educate yourself before you decide to make bigger trades. There is the possibility to earn good money here if you get good at it, keep in mind that stock trading is an investment, and there is always a risk of losing money, and we suggest that you never invest anymore then you can afford to lose.

So as you can see it is possible for people to earn good money online without having to rely on having a website set up.

Heatman

Credits
I know very well that one can earn money from working online without having to own a website. I started out in this manner and it was filled with success stories. I kicked off my online job as a freelancer by getting into paid to post sites such as TFW and POSTLOOP. I earned a good amount of money from these sites and still earning today. I also got into survey sites and it doesn't require one to have a website before you can earn money as well.

Kieranlewix

Credits
The internet is a place that gives people a lot of opportunities to make money online. As long as you have an internet connection and a device that connects to the internet then you have the chance at making some money. This opportunity does lead to the question whether you need a website in order to make money. The answer to this is no you do not and here are three examples that show you that you do not need a website to make money online.

Online Auctions

You can easily make money online without having to have a website. All you need to do is create an account on an auction site like eBay, take pictures of what you are selling and create an attractive listing so that people will be compelled to buy what you are selling. There is a fantastic amount of information out there on selling on online auctions to be sure to do plenty of research before you get started, and the key word here is "compelling" If your listing does not appeal to traffic that is going to your listing, then you are not very likely to sell very much if anything at all, so make sure your seller listing appeals to your audience that will just draw them to your offer.

Freelance Work

Another way you can make money online without having to have a website is doing freelance work; Now, while having a website here would be helpful, it is not completely necessary for you to be a success. You can create a portfolio that you can show to potential clients so that they can see the quality of your work and do things like sign up for online freelancing sites and start looking for work. If you are serious about your freelance business, then we highly advise setting up your own website.

Trading Stocks

If you are very detailed and organized, then you could get into trading stocks online without having a need for a website. If you are a novice to stock trading, you do not want to start too big. Just begin small and educate yourself before you decide to make bigger trades. There is the possibility to earn good money here if you get good at it, keep in mind that stock trading is an investment, and there is always a risk of losing money, and we suggest that you never invest anymore then you can afford to lose.

So as you can see it is possible for people to earn good money online without having to rely on having a website set up.
Online auctions are something I definitely need to brush up on. I have only recently heard of that opportunity and this article has helped shed some light. On freelancing, the most important thing is to have a good portfolio, as you have mentioned. A good record of excellent work done would go very well with a long list of qualifications and skills. With both of those you are definitely going to attract customers. With a website, it is possible to do much much more at your own pace and will. Whether it is necessary to have one really depends on what kind of freelance work you want to pursue. Being a novice in stock trading(never even tried it), I am not in a position to suggest it to anyone. Many people are making good money trading stocks though.

KellyGeo

Credits
I can give a vivid example of how one can earn money online without having a website. It's as simple as uploading a picture to a website called Shutterstock and wait for it to be downloaded by another user and you get your money in your account. You can get into answering surveys and earn your money online immediately.

Heatman

Credits
I can give a vivid example of how one can earn money online without having a website. It's as simple as uploading a picture to a website called Shutterstock and wait for it to be downloaded by another user and you get your money in your account. You can get into answering surveys and earn your money online immediately.
It's not just Shutterstock that is a photo bank site where one can upload pictures and likely earn money from it being downloaded by other users who access the site for one sort of image or another.

Some of these photo bank sites includes ;

Etsy
iStockphoto
SmugMug
500px Prime

KellyGeo

Credits
It's not just Shutterstock that is a photo bank site where one can upload pictures and likely earn money from it being downloaded by other users who access the site for one sort of image or another.

Etsy
iStockphoto
SmugMug
500px Prime
Etsyi, iStockphoto, SmugMug, and 500px Prime are all good photo bank sites where one can easily earn money from just uploading pictures. I will try and check them out to compare them with shutterstock.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits

Etsy
iStockphoto
SmugMug
500px Prime
I used to be in contact with an etsy seller, and she claimed that she was making around $3,000 per month on etsy selling nothing but high priced jewelry, and it was not the fact that the jewelry was high priced, she says by selling jewelry for a lower price, then people would be skeptical on buying because the price appeared to low, and when she raised her prices, then she started to sell more and more jewlery, so when pricing your products, do not price them to cheap, otherwise, people may think you are up to something and do not price your products too high, otherwise, no one will buy from you at all, and this is where research comes in, and once you have that selling point, then you should have no problems selling your merchandise online.

KellyGeo

Credits
I used to be in contact with an etsy seller, and she claimed that she was making around $3,000 per month on etsy selling nothing but high priced jewelry, and it was not the fact that the jewelry was high priced, she says by selling jewelry for a lower price, then people would be skeptical on buying because the price appeared to low, and when she raised her prices, then she started to sell more and more jewlery, so when pricing your products, do not price them to cheap, otherwise, people may think you are up to something and do not price your products too high, otherwise, no one will buy from you at all, and this is where research comes in, and once you have that selling point, then you should have no problems selling your merchandise online.
I know this feeling very well with my friends business who deals on wears. At one point in time when he was starting out new, he tried to lower his goods price in order to attract more customers but it backfired, as most customers felt he was selling low quality items or products. So one day after getting new stock, he increased the price to 40% and to his greatest surprise, he started having increased sales.

Heatman

Credits
That's the same experience with my father's business. He deals on motor spare parts and he has made a name for himself as always selling costly spare parts. Some car owners normally see expensive parts as original and durable more than cheap ones. So my father capitalize on it and sells all his spare parts at a very high price.

Heatman

Credits
Etsyi, iStockphoto, SmugMug, and 500px Prime are all good photo bank sites where one can easily earn money from just uploading pictures. I will try and check them out to compare them with shutterstock.
I can guarantee you that once you have done all the necessary things you need to do, definitely you are going to make good amount of money using these sites. I know of people who have made good money using both Etsyi, Shutterstock and SmugMug. So therefore, if you take your work seriously, you will likely be in the same position that they found themselves.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I can guarantee you that once you have done all the necessary things you need to do, definitely you are going to make good amount of money using these sites. I know of people who have made good money using both Etsyi, Shutterstock and SmugMug. So therefore, if you take your work seriously, you will likely be in the same position that they found themselves.
I saw a post the other day, and he/she was saying they did not have a website and was using youtube to make money, and this person was complaining that they were only making $200/day, and was looking for ways to make more money, can you believe that? I was going to respond, and give them an idea, however, I really do not have time to get involved on other forums, so I did not give him any ideas, however, I can share my idea here, and maybe someone will find my ideas useful, or maybe not, most people fail to take action anyways, so I can give you best business planning on the planet, however, if you fail to take action, then the greatest business plan on the planet will not do you any good if you fail to take action.

Heatman

Credits
I saw a post the other day, and he/she was saying they did not have a website and was using youtube to make money, and this person was complaining that they were only making $200/day, and was looking for ways to make more money, can you believe that? I was going to respond, and give them an idea, however, I really do not have time to get involved on other forums, so I did not give him any ideas, however, I can share my idea here, and maybe someone will find my ideas useful, or maybe not, most people fail to take action anyways, so I can give you best business planning on the planet, however, if you fail to take action, then the greatest business plan on the planet will not do you any good if you fail to take action.
Seriously, I even find it very hard to believe that such person was making as much as $200 on daily basis and still have complaints, still seeking to make more money than that within just one day and to crown it all, he doesn't operate his business using his own website but just YouTube. I don't find such information to be truthful, in fact I would say that it's just an over exaggeration.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Seriously, I even find it very hard to believe that such person was making as much as $200 on daily basis and still have complaints, still seeking to make more money than that within just one day and to crown it all, he doesn't operate his business using his own website but just YouTube. I don't find such information to be truthful, in fact I would say that it's just an over exaggeration.
It does make some sense to think that, however, it did not seem like he was just bragging about making money, and he was not trying to sell anything and appeared very sincere that he was stuck at $200/day, then again, some people do lie, even though, they may have no motivation to do so, but think about this, all you need to be able to do is rank your youtube videos, then youtube traffic would just filter off through your affiliate links, so if this person had a couple of products he was promoting, then I think what he is doing would not be that far fetched, however, the key in this point would be getting your youtube videos to rank pretty high so you can benefit from all that youtube traffic, and from the way he was talking, then this is about what he was doing to get traffic.

Heatman

Credits
It does make some sense to think that, however, it did not seem like he was just bragging about making money, and he was not trying to sell anything and appeared very sincere that he was stuck at $200/day, then again, some people do lie, even though, they may have no motivation to do so, but think about this, all you need to be able to do is rank your youtube videos, then youtube traffic would just filter off through your affiliate links, so if this person had a couple of products he was promoting, then I think what he is doing would not be that far fetched, however, the key in this point would be getting your youtube videos to rank pretty high so you can benefit from all that youtube traffic, and from the way he was talking, then this is about what he was doing to get traffic.
I really doubt the honesty in that his assertion because I find achieving such feat very difficult but should he actually telling the absolute truth, then I would say that he has one hell of an excellent skill and expertise in getting his YouTube video to rank so well in Google that it's able to fetch him good traffic to earn him that amount of $200 per day. I should be looking at learning work from him :unsure:.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I really doubt the honesty in that his assertion because I find achieving such feat very difficult but should he actually telling the absolute truth, then I would say that he has one hell of an excellent skill and expertise in getting his YouTube video to rank so well in Google that it's able to fetch him good traffic to earn him that amount of $200 per day. I should be looking at learning work from him :unsure:.
I can go back and look at the post, I guess it is possible that I misread the post, maybe it said $200/mo, ROFL, if that were so, would you then believe he was making $200/mo via youtube? and it does sound somewhat strange that he says he is making $200/day, hell if it were that damn easy, then I guess everyone would be doing the exact same thing, right? Then again, it would still take some type of effort even to rank youtube videos.

Heatman

Credits
I can go back and look at the post, I guess it is possible that I misread the post, maybe it said $200/mo, ROFL, if that were so, would you then believe he was making $200/mo via youtube? and it does sound somewhat strange that he says he is making $200/day, hell if it were that damn easy, then I guess everyone would be doing the exact same thing, right? Then again, it would still take some type of effort even to rank youtube videos.
Now, that is something I can easily rap my head around and see some honest truth in it. If it's $200/mo, then I wouldn't doubt the possibility of him making more than that because from just few works I do online without going anywhere near affiliate marketing, I make within that same amount of $200/mo. At least looking at the statistics, someone can easily belive in that testimony. If it's possible to earn $200 in a day through YouTube promoting of affiliate products, I seriously doubt if anyone would want to get into office work and be waiting to be paid monthly or weekly as such firm pays its staff.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Now, that is something I can easily rap my head around and see some honest truth in it. If it's $200/mo, then I wouldn't doubt the possibility of him making more than that because from just few works I do online without going anywhere near affiliate marketing, I make within that same amount of $200/mo. At least looking at the statistics, someone can easily belive in that testimony. If it's possible to earn $200 in a day through YouTube promoting of affiliate products, I seriously doubt if anyone would want to get into office work and be waiting to be paid monthly or weekly as such firm pays its staff.
I was right, I went back and re-read what he said, and what he did was put out 10 youtube videos on various affiliate products, and he was managed to get two of them to make $200 per day, and that his story not mine, if he is lying, then I see no motivation as he is asking for info, not money, and he is looking for ways to expand his target reach, however, if he wanted to do that, then he should setup his own website, and he can make more then $200 per day if his claims are true. If his affiliate products paid like $20 or more per sale, then he really would not need many sales in order to reach $200/day.

NoviceNinja

Credits
If you have a full-time job and would like to earn a few extra, I would say go for online surveys. And the best survey site I have used so far is GlobalTestMarket. I manage to average $10 a month from there. Some say it as a little boring since all you have to do is click. But it is easy money, in exchange for your opinions.

The frequency of surveys depends on factors like age, demographics, gender and a lot more. They have a responsive support team if ever you run into some issues in the future. They pay via PayPal; minimum cashout is $10, and you'll receive it in 5-10 business days. Good luck!

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
If you have a full-time job and would like to earn a few extra, I would say go for online surveys. And the best survey site I have used so far is GlobalTestMarket. I manage to average $10 a month from there. Some say it as a little boring since all you have to do is click. But it is easy money, in exchange for your opinions.

The frequency of surveys depends on factors like age, demographics, gender and a lot more. They have a responsive support team if ever you run into some issues in the future. They pay via PayPal; minimum cashout is $10, and you'll receive it in 5-10 business days. Good luck!
I have never heard of Global Test Market, however, it seems like you more about them then I do, and when you have some time, then please visit DG Business Reviews, and give them an extensive review, by doing this, then you will be informing others about GlobalTestMarket.com.