The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] webtalk.co Reviews Scam or Legit

Pradhan

Credits
Hello, This is a New Social Media. But This is not FaceBook. We can earn from here. I am a new member here. I try to know more from here.
This right place for our Business Advertising.
Free Sign up here:
They are paying 50% revenue with their users.
There is no Fixed $3 per user per month as like FaceBook.
We can earn $1 per user per month.
We can make $10 on our 1st Level.
We can make $100 on our 2nd Level.
We can make $100 on our 3rd Level.

We need to be made 10 referrals for good earnings.

Anyone involved with this site. You can share your experience with this forum.

Gabbar

Credits
I am actually getting the invitation to join this website and I don't know if we should try it or not as its still very new on earning front.

moh254

Credits
This seems like a site which uses referral program as the main earning method. Does it require us to pay some fee so that we can earn? If its that sort, then it will probably end to be a pyramid scheme.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm getting invitations to join this website on Facebook but I haven't tried this as yet. Hope we can see some positive comments about it and we can check and make some money from it.

Pradhan

Credits
I hope you join this community very quickly. The earning of this site are largely dependent on referrals. I need some time to make more referrals. I think I will do it very closely. Thanks for your reply.

Gabbar

Credits
Can you share more about the website. What are the other ways to earn from this website and have you got a few referrals for the website already?

Pradhan

Credits
If you want to know more about the site then you go to the BMF. I think You will know more information about this site. I know something from here. Thanks for your reply.

Gabbar

Credits
I think you should share here. It's not nice to direct members to other website and as you posted it. If you are a member of the website than you should share about the website.

Pradhan

Credits
I think you should share here. It's not nice to direct members to other website and as you posted it. If you are a member of the website than you should share about the website.
Sorry, You are right. I could not immediately answer your question then I have mentioned another site. But I do know that mentioning this is unfair.

Gabbar

Credits
No problem. I will try to check this website in the coming days and will try to share more about it and hope it's a good option for us to make some money.

Thakur

Credits
I am on this Webtalk social media already. Someone gave me their referral link and I sign up. You can't join without a link. I already have many followers on it. I don't see drama like Facebook on it and everybody is talking about their businesses.

moh254

Credits
Sounds like a pyramid scheme, am just saying though. Am very much sure by now you have more information regarding this site. Maybr you should share with us your payment proof.

chameli

Credits
I joined this site as a task in a microjob site. Since then I have not checked this site. I have seen a lot of social sites that claimed to pay the users die, therefore, I am not very hopeful about this site.

Gabbar

Credits
I joined this site as a task in a microjob site. Since then I have not checked this site. I have seen a lot of social sites that claimed to pay the users die, therefore, I am not very hopeful about this site.
I think this thing happens with all websites and I have figured that from many tasks of micro tasks websites that all the websites which they share are just scams.

Thakur

Credits
I think this thing happens with all websites and I have figured that from many tasks of micro tasks websites that all the websites which they share are just scams.
The thing with this site Gabbar it's not a money making site. It's social media like Facebook or the others. Only they say they will give some percentage of their revenue to the first set of users. They don't charge money to sign up so even they go out of business no scam happen. The people I see on there keep talking about their business and they get followers and some customers.

ahmedo24

Credits
It will be better to see payment proof from site like these because I checked the post but I didn't get much needed information on how to earn from the site

chameli

Credits
It is too early to say whether webtalk is a scam or legit and the sites are being promoted via micro job sites does not mean they are scam. However, the kind of earning model the site is offering has not worked in the past and I do not think this will work in the present.

Gabbar

Credits
The thing with this site Gabbar it's not a money making site. It's social media like Facebook or the others. Only they say they will give some percentage of their revenue to the first set of users. They don't charge money to sign up so even they go out of business no scam happen. The people I see on there keep talking about their business and they get followers and some customers.
Thanks for updating. I think these websites do exist but they should try to promote more so that most will be willing to join and it'll help the website.

chameli

Credits
many people have toyed with the idea on a social site that pays. However, I do not see any social sites that are paying the users and yet they are also popular. Most of the popular social sites do not pay any money directly to the users, still there are a lot of users on such sites. I think when people join a social site, they are not actually looking for money.