Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Credits
To a very reasonable extent most of us tends to be less busy with offline activities during weekends. It is expected that we can be more active during weekends to earn more. I earn 25% more than what I earn during the week days. Share your weekend earning rates with us here

Junrose123

Credits
Honestly I am just earning less from weekends because I am busy doing things for my self and for my family. I am more active during weekdays because I can focus more during this time.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to know how and from where you were able to earn more than 25 % of your earnings what you used to earn during weekdays @ahmedo24 Don't think I even earn closer to my weekdays earnings during weekend.

moh254

Credits
Most of my weekends are very busy especially on Sunday. On Saturday I try as hard as possible to make few cents from each of my working sites. Sundays am always at church and after there prepare myself for the coming week thus I rarely have less time to work online.

ahmedo24

Credits
I like to know how and from where you were able to earn more than 25 % of your earnings what you used to earn during weekdays @ahmedo24 Don't think I even earn closer to my weekdays earnings during weekend.
During weekends I am much more free to work online so for instance if I earn $1.5 to $2.0 daily on week days during weekends I could earn $2.3 to $ 2.5 daily from all the sites that i work on

Junrose123

Credits
During weekends I just sometimes spent about 2 hours in doing some of my online sites because I am giving some rest for myself for the long hours of work during weekdays. I need to give time for myself so that I can manage again to do some heavy works.

D

Deleted member 108

I don't earn so much during the weekends, maybe 50 cents or more. Sometimes I am working online more than 6 hours during the weekdays, so I need to relax and be with the family during the weekends.

Gabbar

Credits
@ahmedo24 That's nice to know, I am not active on many websites so I am not earning much and earnings decrease during weekend as I need to rest and be ready for the next work week as well.

ahmedo24

Credits
My offline work do take more of my time during the week days, I am more active during weekends and earn more, though I ensure my rest is adequate and planned cos rest is necessary.

Gabbar

Credits
I need to find more ways to earn that can help me earn decent passive income online and we need to check and try new websites so that we keep learning new ways to earn.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
My work schedule is never fixed. There are times when I'm very active during the weekends while sometimes I prefer to take a break. I know if I'm consistent then I can earn even more but still, I need to cater to the demands of other aspects of my life as well.

anorona

Credits
I am earning the same either for weekends or weekdays. I spend the same amount of time everyday unless I will be up to something important like family gatherings or offline work related.

Gabbar

Credits
@anorona Looks like you have taken the online earnings as full time and it's good as well and as you have your own business offline, it gives you added advantage to spend more time online.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I am earning the same either for weekends or weekdays. I spend the same amount of time everyday unless I will be up to something important like family gatherings or offline work related.
This is really nice. I stop working when I don't feel like working online. My interest keeps going on and off.

Kei

Credits
I know that I earn much more than I do during weekend than the week days. This to say not the weekdays all together but singly. I don't go to work offline during the weekend so that free time is an advantage. There are some weekends when I'm as busy as work days too.

anorona

Credits
This is really nice. I stop working when I don't feel like working online. My interest keeps going on and off.
I also take a break sometimes when I dont feel like working, but not too long. Sometimes I rest for 1-2days then come back again after. For me , it is also important to a break to relax and refresh your mind.

johnywalker

Credits
I am on forums, I do not earn more just because I can work more during the weekends. I am also on writing site and I do not earn more just because I can submit more articles.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I also take a break sometimes when I dont feel like working, but not too long. Sometimes I rest for 1-2days then come back again after. For me , it is also important to a break to relax and refresh your mind.
Yes, but my breaks are a bit long and I regret them every time later on. Like last month, I hardly earned pennies and this what troubles me a lot now.

anorona

Credits
Yes, but my breaks are a bit long and I regret them every time later on. Like last month, I hardly earned pennies and this what troubles me a lot now.
this is what I avoid because once I totally lose my interest on an earning site, I more like to limit my visit or abandon the site completely. My purpose on taking breaks is to rest my mind and to miss working on the site so that I will feel motivated to comeback.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
this is what I avoid because once I totally lose my interest on an earning site, I more like to limit my visit or abandon the site completely. My purpose on taking breaks is to rest my mind and to miss working on the site so that I will feel motivated to comeback.
I understand your point. I adore your dedication towards online work. I think now I have learned a lesson for life and will keep working online. I cherish every penny I earn here during my free time. Any added earning is always a boon and online world helps me to earn at my own convenience and comfort. Now I have understood the value of online earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.