• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Welcome, Heatman

Heatman

Apr 18, 2018
Credits
Thanks @DGStaff for the warm welcome, I really appreciate the warm welcome even though we have talked on several occasions before now. I believe you sent me a private message through *****, I can't access that message. Please start a conversation with me on the discussion here.

Thanks.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits
Thanks @DGStaff for the warm welcome, I really appreciate the warm welcome even though we have talked on several occasions before now. I believe you sent me a private message through *****, I can't access that message. Please start a conversation with me on the discussion here.
Thanks.
@DigitalGlobal fixed one of the addons that was not working properly, and once it was fixed, then it posted a series of welcome messages in this section and each time a new user signs up, then a new user welcome message will be posted in this section, and this is done so you can greet our new members with a pizza, a warm welcome, and a smile.

Top Bottom