The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 38 more

Welcome, to7update

to7update

Credits
Thank you for the welcome @DGStaff, really nice of you to take the time to welcome each member individually. So far I am really like the site, you are really friendly, and the community is new, but already has loads of interesting topics. Looking forward to see it grow!

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Thank you for the welcome @DGStaff, really nice of you to take the time to welcome each member individually. So far I am really like the site, you are really friendly, and the community is new, but already has loads of interesting topics. Looking forward to see it grow!
no problem and the welcome was automated, ROFL! As explained to @Heatman this added was installed so you could great new members faster, rather than waiting for them to post something in the introduction section, however, try to keep introduction/welcome posts to a minimum, and I am glad you like the site as I am trying also to contribute to our forum since @DigitalGlobal is invested in the heavy lifting, and so far no one has said if I was doing a bad job or now, so we will assume for a moment that I am, ROFL; Both of us can not think of everything at the same time, however, this is why we created DG Suggestions, if you have anything to suggest for our Blog, Forum, or site, then feel free to let us know, and you are right DG Forum is very new, and I suspect it will take time to get off the ground, and we never thought for a second if we setup a site today, then it would make money by next week, and we knew from the start that this would be a long term process, and we are in for the long haul, and for a forum/community to grow, then we will need everyone involved, because a forum will die if forum members do not believe in the forum or site, and go else-where, and when you contribute to the forum, then post like you mean it, ROFL.