The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What Are You Doing To Promote Digital Global?

Gabbar

Credits
I feel when we are working on a website and of course, doing well then we should try to promote the website, Not only to earn referral commission or anything like that but it helps in the growth of the website and in the long run will help us to earn more as we can take it as a passive source for our earnings.

I am trying to get more members on the website and I know Digital Global is not fully monetized, It cannot accept unlimited members but I'm hopeful that it can complete this very soon.

What are you doing to promote Digital Global? Please share.

moh254

Credits
Am not good when it comes to referring people to a site. I referred someone two days ago but I don't know whether he'll remain to be active. Obviously I cannot force him to be active in the name of getting commission because it has some consequences.

Gabbar

Credits
I think even if someone don't join by our referral but if still he or she can post quality then it's a good thing. I know few good Article writers whom I'm trying to refer here and they may join soon and it will help all of us.

sprite1950

Credits
I have written a positive post on YourCashChat about my first impression of this site. Some people have been wary because they heard it was very strict but in my opinion admin are just trying to keep up the quality of the posts here which is a good thing and that's what I have said. I think the biggest problem with any paid forum is people posting pointless comments just to earn a few coins.

My experience of referrals has not been good. Most of them fall by the wayside and stop posting after a short time and I would hate to introduce anyone that I thought wouldn't do a good job.

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks for replying. Strictness is a good thing if it can help a website to work for a longer time and help us earn from it and even consider it a passive source of Income and we all should try to keep the website in good health and shape to attract more traffic on the website and it'll help us all.

arunima25

Credits
I am not good with referrals. But I have talked about it with people and also written positive feedback about it on other forum sites. That is my contribution to promote it so far.

Gabbar

Credits
@arunima25 I don't know If I am good or bad with referrals but I like to work hard on them and 90 % of the times, it helps me. I have achieved this on Beer Money Forum winning 3 referral contests by staying the top referrer and If DG start that then I can win that as well or I should say already winning with a margin.

arunima25

Credits
@arunima25 I don't know If I am good or bad with referrals but I like to work hard on them and 90 % of the times, it helps me. I have achieved this on Beer Money Forum winning 3 referral contests by staying the top referrer and If DG start that then I can win that as well or I should say already winning with a margin.
I can vouch on that. You are really good with it and you really work very hard for it. I am a little hesitant with it. I have to work on my inner inhibitions. Bringing referrals is a good way to promote the site as well for your personal earning gains too. You are doing good.

Junrose123

Credits
For me I am posting some information regarding digital global at my Facebook account, it is a simple way of advertising the site to attract more members. I would like to help the site to have more members in my best of my ability.

arunima25

Credits
For me I am posting some information regarding digital global at my Facebook account, it is a simple way of advertising the site to attract more members. I would like to help the site to have more members in my best of my ability.
It is good idea to promote it on social media platform and that would definitely reach to a lot. I came to know of Forum Coin from one of my Facebook friend and that opened avenues for so many other ways of earning. I wonder how I missed on this idea.

Credits
I have written a positive post on YourCashChat about my first impression of this site. Some people have been wary because they heard it was very strict but in my opinion admin are just trying to keep up the quality of the posts here which is a good thing and that's what I have said. I think the biggest problem with any paid forum is people posting pointless comments just to earn a few coins.

My experience of referrals has not been good. Most of them fall by the wayside and stop posting after a short time and I would hate to introduce anyone that I thought wouldn't do a good job.
Promoting a site is nothing more than a numbers game, some members will stick around, while others are still lost in the world, or may not find the forum interesting, or they may leave for various other reasons, nothing to lose sleep over.

Growing any type of business/site will take money, effort, time and patience, and those that promote the marketplace once it goes live will be the ones that make money, and some may become buyers, sellers, or just forum contributors.

and I do not think anyone should promote DG Marketplace on GPT sites as this will not be the way to go. When you promote the site, then you have to ask yourself, Is this person signing up just to earn coins, or is this person actually going to add quality to our conversations. Those that actually add quality and value will be the ones that help take DG Forum to the next level.

It was not that long that I found a review on Digital Global Forum, and this person did not ask for anything in return, did not ask for money, or any kind of compensation, however, I think she wrote the review for her own benefit, still a nice gesture.
https://9to5workonline.com/2018/08/19/digital-global-forum-review-legit-or-scam/

You want DG Forum to succeed, then you need to bring the right members to our forum.

So far, we are not even scratching the surface of where we could be, and that is because the mere 9,000 posts that we currently is nothing compared to larger forums that have 100k-500k posts. Google does not care about DG right now, and that is because there are many other forums that will get more attention because they are much larger then we are, and growing a forum does take time, however, you just have to keep pushing through, and one day we will arrive in the land of milk and honey. :)

If Digital Global is to make a worldwide impact, then we will have to do a lot more, and a lot better.

sprite1950

Credits
It was not that long that I found a review on Digital Global Forum, and this person did not ask for anything in return, did not ask for money, or any kind of compensation, however, I think she wrote the review for her own benefit, still a nice gesture.
https://9to5workonline.com/2018/08/19/digital-global-forum-review-legit-or-scam/
I know this person from MyLot. She writes well and does a number of reviews on various sites so if she thought this site was worth mentioning she definitely thinks it has a future. Actually by googling her name I have just discovered she is also @Poehere, the highest rated member of Answeree. That's really interesting to me as I have always admired her style of writing.

Kei

Credits
It is good to promote the forums that you work on. Increases the forum and yourself as well. I only promote by sharing sometimes. However, I cannot waste my time trying to get people that will do little or nothing along the line. I'd rather use that energy to make myself better and more valuable to a site.

Gabbar

Credits
I know this person from MyLot. She writes well and does a number of reviews on various sites so if she thought this site was worth mentioning she definitely thinks it has a future. Actually by googling her name I have just discovered she is also @Poehere, the highest rated member of Answeree. That's really interesting to me as I have always admired her style of writing.

Yeah, I know her as well but wasn't aware that she was on Answeree as well and is a top member of the website. Her blog is very well rated on google and she has already added most of the websites and keep updating them with time. Glad she posted very well about DG.

Credits
The fact that she even wrote anything on DG Forum is great in itself, most people probably would not unless the entire site was online, and higher authority sites may not link back because they do not know which way the entire site is going, keep in mind there is nothing on the home page, and once something is on the home page, then things could speed up a little faster also, and this goes for Google also, as I am sure Google would love for the home page to be indexed with content, and right now, it is not, and this could also be affecting the ranking of our site, since there is simply nothing to index on the home page.

I also like the fact that a complete stranger took the time to write a review about Digital Global Forum, and that means something, and this is exactly how you "earn" quality backlinks, as this shows the other person does see something in the domain, forum, or the entire site as a whole, and took the time to write a review about the forum, and this really says a lot.

Gabbar

Credits
The fact that she even wrote anything on DG Forum is great in itself, most people probably would not unless the entire site was online, and higher authority sites may not link back because they do not know which way the entire site is going, keep in mind there is nothing on the home page, and once something is on the home page, then things could speed up a little faster also, and this goes for Google also, as I am sure Google would love for the home page to be indexed with content, and right now, it is not, and this could also be affecting the ranking of our site, since there is simply nothing to index on the home page.

I also like the fact that a complete stranger took the time to write a review about Digital Global Forum, and that means something, and this is exactly how you "earn" quality backlinks, as this shows the other person does see something in the domain, forum, or the entire site as a whole, and took the time to write a review about the forum, and this really says a lot.
I'm following her blog on Facebook and today she posted about DG and I commented there that I'm working on the website and if she asks me than I will share other updates with her.

Credits
I'm a little dumb about it. Don't know how to share her page with you or here. I just checked the post again but don't know how to share. Trying to figure out.
all you do is just post the link, there is nothing more to it. If you are seeing her post or page on facebook, then just copy the link, then paste the link here, and you are done, don't make it more complex then it is. :)