The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What are your thoughts about bitcoins?

Junrose123

Credits
I am new in the world of bitcoins and I honestly starting to love them because it is very convenient and reliable for online transactions. The only problem is that its price keep changing from time to time.

Kei

Credits
Bitcoin is unpredictable. You cannot tell the trend by which it rises and fall. I'd say trade carefully If you are into investing. Otherwise, it is becoming a universal currency for exchange even though most government do not approve of it. The good and bad thing about it is that it is not centralised so you can indulge regardless.

Junrose123

Credits
I think it is better to have this bitcoins now since the government doesn't regulate it up to this moment. In my opinion people would be more attractive to bitcoins especially for online transactions because of the low fees compared to other payment options.

Kei

Credits
I think it is better to have this bitcoins now since the government doesn't regulate it up to this moment. In my opinion people would be more attractive to bitcoins especially for online transactions because of the low fees compared to other payment options.
Yes. That is the attraction. I think that most people want it for easy transaction and it doesn't have any limitations of country or location. Anyone can use it and the fees are reasonable.

ahmedo24

Credits
Bitcoin is a volatile digital currency that the determines the faith of almost all other currencies. Trading or investing in it is highly profitable if you know the tips, it could be quick to earn or patient to earn investment depending on your time of investment and time to sell it off.

Kei

Credits
Did you say it determines the faith of other currencies? Perhaps in the virtual world of cryptocurrency right? Are we talking governments and world economy?

ahmedo24

Credits
Did you say it determines the faith of other currencies? Perhaps in the virtual world of cryptocurrency right? Are we talking governments and world economy?
Oh! I meant the faith of all other Crypto currencies. It doesn't have much impact on the global economy significantly since its not generally accepted yet

Junrose123

Credits
Bitcoin is a volatile digital currency that the determines the faith of almost all other currencies. Trading or investing in it is highly profitable if you know the tips, it could be quick to earn or patient to earn investment depending on your time of investment and time to sell it off.
Yes you are right on that, bitcoin is really unpredictable. It may suddenly increase its price and goes down for an instant. I had been into trading before but sadly I have no luck in it.

ahmedo24

Credits
In case you want to try it again, invest money that you may not used in the two months then you buy it when it around $6000 cos for months back it has not not fallen below $6000 significantly. Sell off as soon as it hit $7000 so as to stay safe

Junrose123

Credits
In case you want to try it again, invest money that you may not used in the two months then you buy it when it around $6000 cos for months back it has not not fallen below $6000 significantly. Sell off as soon as it hit $7000 so as to stay safe
Yes I am planning to invest again at some cryptocurrency because I find it really enjoying and easy money if you really know the strategy. I have some extra money here around $100 which I can be used.

moh254

Credits
I lost interest in bitcoin early January this year when it's value dropped from $20k to $14 and the last time I checked it had dropped to $9k. At the moment I don't know it's current value . Besides I had a time time when I want bitcoin to dollar and I had to find someone whose willing to buy bitcoin and we'll exchange. It was really hard dealing with bitcoin.

Junrose123

Credits
That is only the saddest part of having bitcoins since it's value suddenly decreases without any further explanation. if you are in a location where bitcoins converter is not available then it might be a problem already since in my country I have nothing to worry about how can I convert into cash my bitcoins.

ahmedo24

Credits
You can easily convert your bitcoins regardless your location on the internet provided you can take the risk of engaging the online exchangers to your local currency. Location doesn't have much effect on bitcoin conversion

Junrose123

Credits
I am using my coins.ph crypto wallet in converting my bitcoins into my local currency. I don't want to use those online exchanger because some of them requires a higher fee and besides I haven't tried it yet.

ahmedo24

Credits
I am using my coins.ph crypto wallet in converting my bitcoins into my local currency. I don't want to use those online exchanger because some of them requires a higher fee and besides I haven't tried it yet.
Consider your self very lucky to have such Wallet for easy conversion, the exchangers in my country don't charge much and the ones I have dealt with are reliable.

Junrose123

Credits
Consider your self very lucky to have such Wallet for easy conversion, the exchangers in my country don't charge much and the ones I have dealt with are reliable.
Well, I am grateful for it, I have no problems now in converting my bitcoins into my currency. In just a few seconds everything is already done. I just wish now that the price of bitcoins went up so that I can receive more if I convert them.

ahmedo24

Credits
Well, I am grateful for it, I have no problems now in converting my bitcoins into my currency. In just a few seconds everything is already done. I just wish now that the price of bitcoins went up so that I can receive more if I convert them.
I hope so too.When converting bitcoin to your local currency, do you get a value higher than dollar conversion to your local currency ?

Junrose123

Credits
I hope so too.When converting bitcoin to your local currency, do you get a value higher than dollar conversion to your local currency ?
Whenever I convert my bitcoin to my currency is that it is automatically converted into peso that is why I didn't received in dollars. I think that is the only options that is not available in coins.ph.

Gabbar

Credits
I am still trying to know how I can convert bitcoins to dollars or in my local currency. Although I haven't earned much and its just few satoshis which I was able to accumulate from faucet I am working with.

ahmedo24

Credits
I am still trying to know how I can convert bitcoins to dollars or in my local currency. Although I haven't earned much and its just few satoshis which I was able to accumulate from faucet I am working with.
If there is no wallet that support buying and selling bitcoin in your country you don't have any choice than to use online exchangers. I advise you try lino wallet to see if you can use it in India for buying and selling.
Post automatically merged:

If there is no wallet that support buying and selling bitcoin in your country you don't have any choice than to use online exchangers. I advise you try lino wallet to see if you can use it in India for buying and selling.

Last edited: