The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What breed of dog do you have?

sprite1950

Credits
I have two dogs, one is a little Jack Russell who is completely blind and the other is a greyhound x collie who was severely abused for 7 years of her life. They are both rescued and I love them as if they were my children. What breed do you have?

Credits
I have two dogs, one is a little Jack Russell who is completely blind and the other is a greyhound x collie who was severely abused for 7 years of her life. They are both rescued and I love them as if they were my children. What breed do you have?
I have 3 shituz's

I had to put one of them to sleep last year.
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/rip-cheyenne.7/

We just got a new male shituz a few months ago, and he likes to play-brawl with the female shituz that we got the year before. They are beasts for sure, and when they want something from momma, they are not afraid to let me know. Our oldest shituz is around 12 years old, however, I do not think he has not been the same since Cheyenne had to leave us.

Credits
@sprite1950 I am sorry to hear your dogs were abused by others before. Glad that they have met you and I am sure they are happy to be with you too.

@DGStaff Sorry to hear about your loss. It's really sad to lose a pet, especially when they have become part of our family. I lost my Labrador about 5 years ago, and I still miss her a lot.

I don't have any dog at the moment, but a Labrador Retriever a few years ago. She had been with us for more than 5 years, but then she died because of virus infection. I would like to have a Labrador Retriever if possible, but at the moment, while I am taking care of three young kids, I can't find time for a pet unless my kids are big enough to take care of a dog. My kids like Shih Tzu too, they think Shih Tzu are really cute and friendly dogs. They always like to play with kids too.

Gabbar

Credits
I never own a dog but I am planning for a long time and still decided against having one as I don't think I can spare time, so it's better not to have.

a_jerobon

Credits
I have never owned a dog all my life though I love them. I have never really concentrated in getting a place to buy one but I will once I move out of my parents home. I usually fear that if I get one now, no one will take good care of it while I am at school.

Gabbar

Credits
I have never owned a dog all my life though I love them. I have never really concentrated in getting a place to buy one but I will once I move out of my parents home. I usually fear that if I get one now, no one will take good care of it while I am at school.
You are right on that. We all need to pet Dog or other animal only if we have time to spend on it as they need care.