Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

What Browser Do You Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credits
I still remember the first browser I used, it was Internet Explorer in '97, I'm using Windows 95 back then, it reigned unopposed until Google and Firefox became it's rivals in the '03 I think. Then came Safari which has a good showing at first until all was overshadowed by Google Chrome in 06. Since then I've used Chrome in all my devices and it became the most popular browser today. It's dependable, fast and ever since I've used it, it didn't have any downtime. What browser are you using now? IMG_20180406_164855_997.jpg IMG_20180407_183306_569.jpg

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
I still remember the first browser I used, it was Internet Explorer in '97, I'm using Windows 95 back then, it reigned unopposed until Google and Firefox became it's rivals in the '03 I think. Then came Safari which has a good showing at first until all was overshadowed by Google Chrome in 06. Since then I've used Chrome in all my devices and it became the most popular browser today. It's dependable, fast and ever since I've used it, it didn't have any downtime. What browser are you using now? View attachment 41 View attachment 42
I think I started out like everyone else using Internet Explorer, then when Google Chrome came out, then use IE again, however, every now and then I may use FireFox, but I am not sold on it, and I just use it from time to time when I am not in the mood for chrome for whatever reason.

maestro

Credits
Just like the majority I've been using Firefox and Chrome for years mainly because they were like the only browsers I knew about and the extensions support has always been a plus me. Recently I decided to switch things up a little bit, so I downloaded Tor browser and the anonymity package is just what I've always desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.