The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

What Caused the Price Drop of Bitcoins Today?

NoviceNinja

Credits
download.jpg

As far as I know, there are no tools nor analytical instruments that can see signs of bitcoin's fluctuating prices.

But some economic event can be seen as an implied factor to affect the movement of its value. I said this as an indirect assessment since there are a lot of immediate factors influencing the economy and financial market. Incidental circumstances that might bring the loss is significant currency fluctuation.

What do you guys think?

ahmedo24

Credits
To an extent I am of the opinion that the size of market determines the price of bitcoin cos there are people who pull out of the market and some also invest in the market. So the forces of demand and supply determines the price.

johnywalker

Credits
As far as I know the volume of bitcoin transactions determines the price of bitcoin price. If a lot of people start buying bitcoins, price goes up, when people stop buying bitcoins the price goes down. People start buying when they hear positive news about blockchain technology, such as some countries legalizing bitcoins etc. people do not buy bitcoins when they hear negative news about bitcoins such as some countries blocking bitcoins.

anorona

Credits
I think the realeasing of new crypto currencies also affect the market of bitcoin.
Many got interested and even switch investing to other crypto currency which affects the price of btc. More to this are
those scam btc investment sites which have lowered the trust of some investors .