The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What causes cancer

Heatman

Credits
Cancer has been portrayed as one of the most deadly diseases that seems not to have any cure at the moment. Cancer can take hold in almost any part of the human body but it's most common to breast in women. I have seen one who suffered cancer attack on her leg and it eventually killed her even after amputating the leg. This makes me wonder why cancer is this deadly and still appear to defy any medical treatment. Chemo seems to be the only treatment for it at the moment but still it's not effective.

anorona

Credits
I believe healthy lifestyle can avoid cancer. I read also that eating citrus fruits can also help us boost our immunity and prevent cancer cells in our body. Good rest , eating healthy foods, and excersie is also a must. Most of all, avoid stress because this is also one of the main cause of cancer cells.

Kei

Credits
Cancer is a complex group of diseases characterized by the development of abnormal cells in the body that have the ability to divide and infiltrate body tissues. There are various factors that can lead to gene mutation which in turn produces these abnormal cells.

While there isn't a pin pointed cause, risk factors may include smoking tobacco, diet, exposure to radiation, weight, medication etc. The best way to try and prevent cancer is by leading a healthy life. Still it does not totally eliminate the risk of cancer.

SeaGirl

Credits
Healthy lifestyle can remove any chance of cancer. We should add fruits in our diet and consume protein rich diet and avoid poly food.

sprite1950

Credits
There are many different forums of cancer and although some of it can be pinpointed to an unhealthy lifestyle sometimes there is no real reason. it just happens. One of my best friends lived a very healthy lifestyle, didn't drink or smoke, ate a healthy diet but she had bowel cancer. There was no history of it in her family as genetics can sometimes play a part but still this vile disease got her. She was given six months to live after her diagnosis but went on to live another eight years. I miss her.