What Device Do You Use In Doing Freelance Online Work?

I've been doing part time freelance online work writing articles and content since 2014, but it was only last November when I decided to go work full-time online.

I tried first using my PC and found out that for content writing purposes using my Samsung tablet and or my large screen Cloudfone smartphone is more convenient and gives me mobility. Now I can do my writing jobs anywhere and anytime I want to.

maestro

Credits
Right now I'm using a Blackberry Bold 9900 to do my online tasks because the data is so cheap but I'm thinking of adding an android phone to my collection very soon.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Right now I'm using a Blackberry Bold 9900 to do my online tasks because the data is so cheap but I'm thinking of adding an android phone to my collection very soon.
wow, blackberry is still in business? to be honest, I never really caught on to the so-called "mobile" movement, and I find it very annoying trying to navigate the internet on a mobile device. I started off with desktops, and have several over the years, and one particular desktop lasted for 8 years before it gave up the ghost and died; I have since given up desktops, and have been using laptop, and I am still using the first laptop I got which is about 3 years ago, and there have been a couple close calls where I thought I would lose this ACER laptop, and I think it is time for a new one.

Nowadays I have been using my smartphones more and more in doing online tasks because it's so handy and not bulky like a netbook or even a tablet. I always bring my 2 smartphones everywhere I go. I'm using an old Cloudfone Thrill Boost and a new Quad cam Cloudfone Next Infinity Quattro. I also make sure to bring along my fully charge 22,000mah power bank.

I used to do my tasks online on my smartphone but since I already purchased a plug and play globe modem, I'm now using my laptop. Yeeey! But of course I still use my smartphone in doing some of my jobs when I'm away from home.

Kieranlewix

Credits
I use all of my devices to work online. When I'm out, I use my Infinix X559 android phone. It is actually more convenient than a laptop. I can type faster than I ever could on a computer keyboard. Nevertheless, when I'm not watching movies on my laptop, I just use my phone's data connection to go online on my laptop via WiFi hotspot. The laptop is better of course because of the high processor speed and RAM, but it still got nothing over my phone.:)

NoviceNinja

Credits
I mainly use my laptop to perform the majority of my tasks. Market research, article writing, answering surveys, etc.. There are some surveys which require the use of a tablet, so I take out my iPad for it. I also upgraded my internet connection to a Fiber one with unlimited data to better cope with specific jobs like the ones in Remotasks. The only way my Android phone helps me with my work is when I log in to Instagram to search for influencers, aside from that, all it does is messaging.

Heatman

Credits
I've been doing part time freelance online work writing articles and content since 2014, but it was only last November when I decided to go work full-time online.

I tried first using my PC and found out that for content writing purposes using my Samsung tablet and or my large screen Cloudfone smartphone is more convenient and gives me mobility. Now I can do my writing jobs anywhere and anytime I want to.
There are circumstances that determines the particular device I would by using for my freelancing jobs. Now, let it be on record that I have both a desktop computer, laptop and a Samsung Galaxy J7 android phone.

When I'm working from home, then I have use for my desktop computer and sometimes my laptop. This is because it's more convenient to use desktop or laptop to work when I'm at home. But when I'm off home, it's certainly going to be my android device because of the portable nature it comes with and how convenient it is to use when outdoor.