The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What Do Online Customers Want?

Credits
When you are running an online business, then you really wouldn't be anything without your customers. Now, do you know what your online customers really want from you? Here are a few things that online customers are looking for from an online business.

Customers Want Solutions

An online customer is looking for a solution to an issue that they are having. They have likely done research before looking for a business that can provide the solution that they are looking to find. So be sure that your business can provide solutions for your customers if you want them to make a purchase from you.

Customers Want to Be Heard

When it comes to online customers they want to know that you are listening to them. They need to know that their opinion matters when you are thinking about the products or services that you will be offering them. So engage your customers and let them know that you are listening to their questions and concerns.

Customers Want Something Unique

Not only should you be listening to your customers and offering them workable solutions, you should also be offering them a unique experience in shopping with you. You need to be able to offer them something different from your competition. If you can offer your online customers a unique shopping experience they will be much more likely to be return customers which will make you more money as an online business owner.

These are just a few of the things that people are looking for as online customers. You as an online business owner need to learn all that you can about what your online customers want so you can provide them with the best shopping experience possible. You will see much more success with your business if you remember these tips.

What are you looking for in a business?

Attachments

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks for sharing these tips. You nailed it very well. I have seen certain websites which don't take the opinion of their customers and this is one of the reason of their downfall.

We need to be aware of the requirements of our customers and it will help us in a lot many ways.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes, that is exactly true, customers really want something unique, and that is why we need to give them the best product and services we have that competitors do not have. If that happens surely customers will be overwhelmed and satisfied.
Post automatically merged:

I agree that customers want to be heard especially their opinions and views about the product that is being advertised or offered to them by a certain company. It is important that we should listen to their comments and suggestion in order to gain their trust and loyalty.

Last edited:
Credits
Customers want to be seen and heard very important quote. I hate to be ignored by a seller intact will never repeat my purchases with a snobbish seller.So it pertinent that customers are listened to,offered solution to all queries and keep them satisfied.

Gabbar

Credits
I have seen this issue with Amazon. You cannot raise your voice if you got a defective product from them and they won't allow you to post that review. This is the sit on Amazon.in but don't know what's the situation on Amazon main website.

Junrose123

Credits
Customers want to be seen and heard very important quote. I hate to be ignored by a seller intact will never repeat my purchases with a snobbish seller.So it pertinent that customers are listened to,offered solution to all queries and keep them satisfied.
Yes this is really true, we should treat our customers as a guest of honor since they are very important to the success of a certain business. They should be heard when there is some complaints and give them an immediate solution if possible.

johnywalker

Credits
ONline customers want product and services for cheap. You will find people willing to pay $100 for one logo in the real world, however, the same person will bargain when you ask $20. When you shop in the front store, $50 product can be cheap, however, in the virtual world a $30 clothing item is too expensive. I am saying this from my observation and experience.

Gabbar

Credits
These days we all want good products at competitive prices and good service and that's why websites likes amazon are doing well.

Junrose123

Credits
Customers really want a cheap price for the products that he/she wants to buy since most of then people nowadays are practical since it is very costly now to make a living.

chameli

Credits
One of the reasons why people shop online is they do not have time to go to the stores and check each roduct. Therefore, as an online seller it is your duty to deliver the product in time. If you take a long time to deliver, the customer may never again buy from you. Free is a word that all of us are very attracted, Therefore, you should always give something for free, a free gift or a free shipping.