The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What do you do when you're sad?

Meryemm

Credits
I like to shut up. Seriously! Silence helps me a lot. Whenever I'm sad I like to stay alone and not talk to anyone for a while. I listen to sad music and it makes me feel even sadder, but that way I can accelerate the process and get it over with :p I don't like to talk about my feelings or why I'm sad at all. It makes it even worse and I feel anxious when someone keeps asking me what's wrong. Usually, just spending an hour or two by myself does it for me and I can go back to being normal.

What about you guys? How do you deal with sadness?

metsrock69

Credits
I talk to friends online and while doing that I earn a few points or dollars doing what I enjoy doing. Then after a while, I am in a happy mood again:)

ahmedo24

Credits
When I am sad, I tried as much as possible to be silent just like meryemm but I don't listen to sad music, I rather imagine goods things that will make me to be hopeful and brightened, gradually the sad mood fade away.

SeaGirl

Credits
I talk to friends online and while doing that I earn a few points or dollars doing what I enjoy doing. Then after a while, I am in a happy mood again:)
Making yourself busy work most of the times. It looks hard but possible and as you said you make dollars when you are sad talking with friends ;-)

Thakur

Credits
If I am sad then I prefer to stay away from everyone. I don't want to hear people talking or anything. I take my time till I feel better to deal with anyone.

MysticalSpells

Credits
I like to drown myself in a bottle of alcohol, and listen to music
and just forget the past.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

anorona

Credits
I like to shut up. Seriously! Silence helps me a lot. Whenever I'm sad I like to stay alone and not talk to anyone for a while. I listen to sad music and it makes me feel even sadder, but that way I can accelerate the process and get it over with :p I don't like to talk about my feelings or why I'm sad at all. It makes it even worse and I feel anxious when someone keeps asking me what's wrong. Usually, just spending an hour or two by myself does it for me and I can go back to being normal.

What about you guys? How do you deal with sadness?

I was about to make a post about this topic until I saw this thread. When I am sad, I do the same thing as you said. I like to stay quiet, stay in my room, listen to sad songs and read sad quotations. I know it is ironic but somehow I feel comfort doing this stuff when I am sad. I tried to open up before but seeing people judging you or misunderstood your feelings makes it worst.

overcast

Credits
In past I used to listen to music and close my eyes. These days I find out the music specific to anxiety and the depression. And listen to that sort of music. And that helps out in many ways. For example if you are into the music for sleep, changing mood during sadness is possible with music. Also watch happy things when you are sad like cat videos.

anorona

Credits
In past I used to listen to music and close my eyes. These days I find out the music specific to anxiety and the depression. And listen to that sort of music. And that helps out in many ways. For example if you are into the music for sleep, changing mood during sadness is possible with music. Also watch happy things when you are sad like cat videos.

I love cats, watching them play entertains me a lot. We have 4 cats before and I even took a video of them playing with each other and they are really funny. Watching them can really make me smile. I guess pets can be a good help to relieve sadness too.