The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What do you look for when buying a smart phone.

Credits
People have different wants and need; The same way people have different preferences and choices, and when it comes to smartphones, people tend to seek for some particular features.

A lot of people when getting a smartphone, are after it's Ram, some are after the processing ability and battery capacity, some are after the camera, that is; the megapixel of the front and back camera.

Sometimes, phones with huge Ram capacity, awesome inside features, and high processing power usually lack quality battery capacity. Smart Phones like Samsung and iPhones hardly have a great battery capacity, due to the other features they have, which Smartphones with high battery capacity don't have.

So people who are after phones with high battery capacity hardly go for Samsung and iPhones, but people who are after other things in a smartphone will go for iPhones and Samsungs.

Credits
I always look out for the RAM first since I work with my phone more.When I had a phone with 1GB RAM it was very difficult to work on some sites until I had this phone with 3GB RAM.I also need a phone with good storage memory then battery life is the last area.Don't really bother with camera since I'm not a photo freak.

Credits
I always look out for the RAM first since I work with my phone more.When I had a phone with 1GB RAM it was very difficult to work on some sites until I had this phone with 3GB RAM.I also need a phone with good storage memory then battery life is the last area.Don't really bother with camera since I'm not a photo freak.
Post automatically merged:

Me too , i'm not really bothered about the camera .

Gabbar

Credits
These days most prefer a larger RAM size and even the battery life and camera quality is good in all such devices but camera isn't the thing which I'm looking for. Maybe gaming experience can be other thing.

A K Rao

Credits
I don't use my smart phone like a computer so I am happy with a cell phone having basic internet with sufficient speed, clear calling facilities with a good camera which is useful for me to take pictures of my day today activities on the farm. Yes, big display helps me in getting the view clearly!

Gabbar

Credits
I do and that's why the most important option for me is RAM, processor, ROM, Battery life and of course the camera and these are very important for a smartphone.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes, if you are using your smart phone as PC then you need good processor with good RAM and the phone must have good RAM too!
Yeah, it's important as well and I'm actually loving it and helping my colleagues to decide to buy a good brand and feature full mobile phone.

A K Rao

Credits
You are doing a great job by providing the needed information by them as many people are undecided often brfore purchasing a Smart phone. Your Updated knowledge will definitely help them to get a good phone!

moh254

Credits
The most important component I check is the internal storage, then RAM, then camera and finally the size. I prefer 16 gb internal storage, 4 GB ram and 6 inch phone size.

ahmedo24

Credits
The RAM size of 4GB, the internal storage of at least 16 GB , Camera of higher mega pixels,and most importantly the battery of at least 5000 MAH are things that makes feel comfortable with a smartphone

ahmedo24

Credits
I have not really take into consideration the size of my phone but it very OK not too long nor short. There some phones that are easy to carry around cos it beyond the pocket size

Gabbar

Credits
I'm okay with 5.5 inch as well but Ideal is 5 inch but it also depends on a particular person as there will be many that like to use even a 6 inch one.