The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What is the art of getting referrals?

amitkokiladitya

Credits
People earn better online if they have referrals who can help them to boost their earnings. Some find it easy to get many referrals but for some it is hard to find any.

In my three years of online work, I have hardly made any referral. For me, this is something very hard.

What is the art / method/ skill of getting new referrals?

ahmedo24

Credits
There are different methods of getting referrals to a site, the easiest one that easily motivate people is to payment proof with a reasonable amount.
Some people also make use of social media platforms, they write comprehensive review about the site and attach their referral link.

overcast

Credits
I think it's same as making friends. More easily you make friends, easier for you to convince them. You can see that some of the time it's lot easier to get the referrals too. I have seen that happening in many ways. I can tell you that it can be pretty harder in other cases.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
The greatest struggle for me is to find potential candidates for this. I'm not an extrovert and this makes it hard for me to go ahead and tall to people. I prefer to speak and talk the limited and this is what prevents me from finding referrals.

Gabbar

Credits
I also feel bad as I am not good at getting referrals and would love to learn the tricks and tips from all of you. I will try to look at this thread and watch it and will see and learn from the tips shared by all valuable members of DG. I would love to add some referrals to my kitty.

oldbuddy

Credits
It's really not a trick at all, you just need to find a problem a lot of people are having and offer a solution to it, along with a nice bonus to use your referral link.

Gabbar

Credits
I think you are right my friend but it's hard to contact them as many of those who are facing problems don't like to get contacted or probably I have contacted the wrong persons.

It can be a good option if they don't report you because I have seen many needy ones report those who tries to help them lol

oldbuddy

Credits
Unfortunately that is just part of the game. Your challenge is to expose yourself long enough with consistency that they get to know you and ASK for help, without you trying to shove it down their throats.

Gabbar

Credits
You are right and I like to try hard and its the best way to make more money from the same website. I have managed to earn a decent amount by getting a few referrals for my websites but still, there is a lot to do for me and I will try to take the required motivation from your side.

johnywalker

Credits
I have not been able to get a single referral, therefore, I do not know the art of getting referral. However, I believe you can be successful in getting referral only when you promote the right program to the right people.

chameli

Credits
I have not been able to get a single referral, therefore, I do not know the art of getting referral. However, I believe you can be successful in getting referral only when you promote the right program to the right people.
Yes, you have to promote the right program to the right people. If you promote your forum referral link to the people who are interested in the forum posting, you can get referrals, if you promote your PTC referral to the people who do PTC, you can get sign ups.

oldbuddy

Credits
Fortunately this is not true. For example, recently I have been getting referrals for an advertising website by pointing out to people who are using faucets that they can make more that a few satoshis by following my example.

In other words, if you can find people who may not be satisfied with the earnings they are getting, it is quite possible to show them a better way and refer them to that.

johnywalker

Credits
Fortunately this is not true. For example, recently I have been getting referrals for an advertising website by pointing out to people who are using faucets that they can make more that a few satoshis by following my example.

In other words, if you can find people who may not be satisfied with the earnings they are getting, it is quite possible to show them a better way and refer them to that.
You are experienced, therefore, I believe what you have said. I was just expressing my opinion. I am only posting on forum and writing site. I am not satisfied with what I am earning. If someone refers to me a better earning program I am willing to join it. And I think this works for everyone.

oldbuddy

Credits
You are experienced, therefore, I believe what you have said. I was just expressing my opinion. I am only posting on forum and writing site. I am not satisfied with what I am earning. If someone refers to me a better earning program I am willing to join it. And I think this works for everyone.
Save your earnings until you find a good subscription website you can get into and make commissions for referrals. I have made thousands of dollars that way, but unfortunately the one I use now is for USA only. I am checking out a new one that is global, so hang tight and have a few bucks ready.

Gabbar

Credits
I will try to brainstorm and learn from you all and see if I can do better with that. I think for some it's natural and they are naturally too good getting referrals whereas

Others need to work hard for that but we all can improve with time.

moh254

Credits
The best way of getting referrals is by creating a micro job and posting it in these micro job sites and paying people to sign under you.That's the best way for those people who are poor at referring.

Gabbar

Credits
I think you are right but I have experienced some issues with that. Once I posted a offer like that on Picoworkers.com as they were delaying payments at that time but they rejected my task after reviewing so I don't know if it will work or not.