The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What Is the Longest that you have waited to get paid?

Gabbar

Credits
In my case it was more than 3 months. You will be surprises to know but it happened with me when I was working on Money Gold Forum and was able to won the referral contest but was not paid and then the admin ran away.

but after few months admin came back, contacted me and told me to provide more referrals, which I did and than pay me the reward, which I figured out later was to lure more members on the website.

What about you? What Is the Longest that you have waited to get paid? please share.

moh254

Credits
I waited for my first payment from Microworkers for almost 3 months. I was so demoralized and stopped working in that site. In the long run, I received my payment but it wasn't that easy, I had to keep on sending tickets everyday.

Credits
Wow, that is really a long time to wait. I am glad that I am not active there, even if I have joined the site long time ago; Though there are some members who are posting payment proofs and they are earning really good from the site.

Gabbar

Credits
To be frank, I am not comfortable waiting for that long, I can wait for max one month and I would like to see websites updating the max payment term and pay me in that time.

D

Deleted member 62

I can wait for as long as possible provided I will be paid soon .I know sometimes admins are busy with tight schedules making it a bit difficult to attend to all needs of the site so one need to.be patient. Waiting for a month is the highest for me.

Gabbar

Credits
I am talking about a long time and as I said previously, this thing should be posted on the website. If we are aware that we will be paid in one month than we should be paid in that.

moh254

Credits
I wish all the sites could be giving us instant payments or let us wait upto 3 days maximum number of days. With this we can easily get motivated to keep on working hard for the better part of the forum.

D

Deleted member 62

I believe it will be a lot easier if sites abides by their own stated date.When once that is done. Existing workers and newbies have no choice that to follow the rule but the most important thing is the site paying when they had stated and there will be no stress

Credits
I think you are right about it.On the sites there are rules,where it is written the waiting period for a payment,so we know for sure,within how much time we are getting our payment.If a site is serious and trusted will stick to the rules and pay their members in time.

Gabbar

Credits
Like Virily have mentioned that they pay in the last week of next month so we are aware of when it will pay and we don't need to fee anxious about it.

Credits
I am still wondering that Virily is online.There have been some issues,and more members have posted,that they are not content what they are earning on the site.I have quit the site as well long time ago.

chameli

Credits
I have never waited longer than 1 week to receive payment. Generally speaking most of the sites where I work send payment in a few daya after I ask for withdrawal. However, sometimes reaching withdrawal itself takes very long.

overcast

Credits
I remember like waiting for 90 days before getting paid. I can tell you on that note it;'s always better to work on low threshold sites. This way we may earn low but it can get paid lot quicker. And often admins release the small amount. It can solve that issues as well.