The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What is the secret behind Facebook?

ahmedo24

Credits
I am so confident that there is no social media platforms that has members or traffics up to facebook yet it does not reward members for their contribution and comments but here are paid forums rewarding members for their contribution. What could be the secret to this

Gabbar

Credits
There is no secret to it, Facebook is cheating all of us from the beginning by paying not even a penny for spending so much time on it and on the other hand we can earn from pay to post forums by staying in rules and posting according to the topic.

Credits
I think about this too,because he has the money to pay as many people as possible and people will actually be making money because I know people that spend hours on Facebook but its good that he is responsive to charity and I even read somewhere I don't know how true that he is will be donating 95% of his wealth to charity.

arunima25

Credits
We can not compare Facebook to any paid to post forum sites. They both have different business model and have different purpose. It would be like comparing an apple to orange. Imagine the number of users Facebook has and if it starts paying to them, he might undergo bankruptcy.
Post automatically merged:

There is no secret to it, Facebook is cheating all of us from the beginning by paying not even a penny for spending so much time on it and on the other hand we can earn from pay to post forums by staying in rules and posting according to the topic.
How come he is cheating?? The business model is different and he is adhering to it. He never promised to pay to users. They are providing a free platform to promote and market a business for free. Is not that good support to users?

Gabbar

Credits
Many are now advocating the fact that Facebook should pay its users at least some amount as they spend a lot of time on it and are habitual to it but don't think it will ever happen.

arunima25

Credits
Many are now advocating the fact that Facebook should pay its users at least some amount as they spend a lot of time on it and are habitual to it but don't think it will ever happen.
Imagine the number of users that they have to pay. It is actually not possible. And they can not limit the number of users. So it is a weird expectation which holds no pragmatic view.

anorona

Credits
Let me compare facebook from one of their biggest competitor years ago which is friendster. I can still remember the time when I was more addicted to friendster than fb because I find facebook boring since you cannot change the design for your profile, you have no choice but to suffer from it plain theme. Then later on, they released Farmville and other games which I think made a big difference and many users switched from frienster to facebook(including I, lol).

Up to now, they keep improving their app versions(facebook and messenger). Who wouldve imagine that even sending money through messenger now is possible. I think Facebook’s secret is that they keep adding feature that will be very useful for their users, and that alone will attract people to stick by them. ;)

arunima25

Credits
@anorona. I totally agree with you that they are quick to get the nerve of the market and update quickly. I remember one more popular social media platform called Orkut in the past but it slowly diminished before the growth of Facebook. Facebook has stayed for very long and is still one of the most popular and preferred social media platform for majority. They came under scrunity recently and that was big set back on their reputation. But they have manged to recover that too.

a_jerobon

Credits
I am so confident that there is no social media platforms that has members or traffics up to facebook yet it does not reward members for their contribution and comments but here are paid forums rewarding members for their contribution. What could be the secret to this
I think the reason for less people in paid forums is because they are not so popular. Facebook is a very popular social media site that everyone wants to try out unlike paid forums that are known by a few people.

anorona

Credits
@anorona. I totally agree with you that they are quick to get the nerve of the market and update quickly. I remember one more popular social media platform called Orkut in the past but it slowly diminished before the growth of Facebook. Facebook has stayed for very long and is still one of the most popular and preferred social media platform for majority. They came under scanner recently and that was big set back on their reputation. But they have manged to recover that too.

Yes, and what makes them even more popular is that all ages can enjoy the site. There is no exception. It offers a very wide category of entertainment to choose from, even starting your own business is possible.

arunima25

Credits
Yes it reaches out to all age groups and their needs. This site provides features which you can use for personal purpose or for professional purpose. I have joined various special educators and counselors group across the globe and have a lot to learn and share from them.
Facebook also works as the best platform to promote any charity. I have done it several times and have got very good response.

Gabbar

Credits
Facebook is trying different ways to attract more members And to keep them sticking they add things like Marketplace and many are trying to use its free features and they don't need to pay members as they are already getting a lot of free traffic.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have also felt since it started existing before the paid forums and it has won the interest of many especially in the areas of communication and sharing images and videos many are so attracted to it that don't see the reason why they should earn from it

Gabbar

Credits
I have also felt since it started existing before the paid forums and it has won the interest of many especially in the areas of communication and sharing images and videos many are so attracted to it that don't see the reason why they should earn from it
This is why many are still sticking with Facebook even if there are other social networking websites which works like Facebook and pay it's users as well. They are more habitual towards Facebook.

anorona

Credits
Facebook is trying different ways to attract more members And to keep them sticking they add things like Marketplace and many are trying to use its free features and they don't need to pay members as they are already getting a lot of free traffic.
They are considering their users in every improvement and changes they make. People are hooked on facebook because they get so much entertainment out of it. They can connect with their loved ones, be updated on news and trends, and even playing game is possible.

ahmedo24

Credits
I think the issue of these entertainment is the most factor that attracts them the most, they have access to watch videos, view images of different categories and most importantly the messenger app

arunima25

Credits
Facebook due to its adaptability according to it's users needs and it's user friendly interface has survived for so long. They are always on their toes to keep adding features as per the demand of users. That's the reason for it to survive among such tough competition. It still holds it's value despite of so many other social media platforms and paid forums. People love it for the free features and for it's greater reach and visibility across the Globe.

SeaGirl

Credits
Facebook due to its adaptability according to it's users needs and it's user friendly interface has survived for so long. They are always on their toes to keep adding features as per the demand of users. That's the reason for it to survive among such tough competition. It still holds it's value despite of so many other social media platforms and paid forums. People love it for the free features and for it's greater reach and visibility across the Globe.
We also shouldn't waste our time on Facebook as you cannot earn from it. But If you make money by selling on Facebook than its fine.

arunima25

Credits
We also shouldn't waste our time on Facebook as you cannot earn from it. But If you make money by selling on Facebook than its fine.
I will not call time on Facebook as a waste of time if you know how to judiciously use it. It is definitely a great platform to develop network and to connect to various people. Also you can be part of various groups of your interest and share and learn. It is a great free platform to promote your business and products. So investing some time being active here can definitely help you connect to people and promote your product. In a world of digital media, it is a powerful tool

anorona

Credits

We may not earn anything from facebook but we get entertained. It will not be a waste of time if you will use it right, like connecting with friends and getting updated on the latest news.