The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 36 more

What Is Your Favorite Comfort Food or Dish?

Credits
We all have our favorite Comfort Foods or Dishes which at times we crave for, mine is a Family Thin Crust Hawaiian Pizza with extra bacon and cheese from Shakey's and Charsiu Pork Siopao (Steamed Pork Buns) from Kowloon House. I just can't get enough of these 2 delicious snacks.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
We all have our favorite Comfort Foods or Dishes which at times we crave for, mine is a Family Thin Crust Hawaiian Pizza with extra bacon and cheese from Shakey's and Charsiu Pork Siopao (Steamed Pork Buns) from Kowloon House. I just can't get enough of these 2 delicious snacks.
It is hard to say what my favorite food is, however, I will be making some juicy-cheesy hamburgers today with onions, and on onion buns, and with the leftover hamburger, then I will throw into the skillet, and make some cheesy-fajita, along with some onions, and wrap this juiciness up into tortilla rolls, and today, I guess this will be my favorite hot and fresh food that is probably not the best for you health and is not difficult to make, as I can have all this done, cooked, and on a bun within 30min to an hour once all the ingredients are ready to go, and if I had a dessert to choose from, then I would go with pecan-pie, and if I am not careful, then I could easily end an entire pie within hours.

Credits
I always love to eat Halo-halo. It is a popular Filipino dessert mixed with shaved ice and evaporated milk to which various ingredients are added including boiled sweet beans, coconut, sago, gulaman or agar jelly, and fruits. Every time we check on a fast-food or a restaurant, we always consider halo-halo on the menu.

Heatman

Credits
I'm a heavy eater, so my favorite food are mostly African dishes that are well prepared for better taste that would give me much satisfaction in savoring eating it. I enjoy swallow meals a lot, I mean soup and pounded yam or cassava. My favorite African soup dish is Ora, whenever I want to eat it, I'm running straight home to my mother to prepare it for me.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I'm a heavy eater, so my favorite food are mostly African dishes that are well prepared for better taste that would give me much satisfaction in savoring eating it. I enjoy swallow meals a lot, I mean soup and pounded yam or cassava. My favorite African soup dish is Ora, whenever I want to eat it, I'm running straight home to my mother to prepare it for me.
I used to be a heavy eater, however, as you become older, then you somewhat start eating less, so I had a sandwich for dinner, and that pretty much filled me up, and I will be good til morning, then I will get a bowl of cereal, however, not sure what I will have for lunch, maybe another sandwich, as I am not as picky over food as I used to be; Every now and then I may have something burger related or even a cheap steak, maybe next weekend I will have chineese, I only go to one chineese place, and for the amount of food is cheaper compared to other restraunts.

Heatman

Credits
I used to be a heavy eater, however, as you become older, then you somewhat start eating less, so I had a sandwich for dinner, and that pretty much filled me up, and I will be good til morning, then I will get a bowl of cereal, however, not sure what I will have for lunch, maybe another sandwich, as I am not as picky over food as I used to be; Every now and then I may have something burger related or even a cheap steak, maybe next weekend I will have chineese, I only go to one chineese place, and for the amount of food is cheaper compared to other restraunts.
You should try and consume less burger, sandwich etc often because it adds lots of calories in one's system which is not good. Being a heavy eater comes with it's disadvantages, I can still remember how many times I had to wake up in the middle of the night and felt very hungry that I had to go find some bread and eat. It's not a funny thing.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
You should try and consume less burger, sandwich etc often because it adds lots of calories in one's system which is not good. Being a heavy eater comes with it's disadvantages, I can still remember how many times I had to wake up in the middle of the night and felt very hungry that I had to go find some bread and eat. It's not a funny thing.
all I had tonight was a sandwich and I guess I am content with that, however, I do need to eat more chicken which has protein, then maybe boil some eggs every now and then as eggs would be another source of good protein the body needs, and health-wise, chicken is always better.

Heatman

Credits
all I had tonight was a sandwich and I guess I am content with that, however, I do need to eat more chicken which has protein, then maybe boil some eggs every now and then as eggs would be another source of good protein the body needs, and health-wise, chicken is always better.
White meat is always better than red meat according to my doctor. He advised that I eat more of white meat and less of red meat. But I even have difficulty eating any kind of meat, I prefer fish over meat.

maestro

Credits
I'm an easy kind of dude, I just prefer eating rice and fried chicken. It is one of my most favorite dishes.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I'm an easy kind of dude, I just prefer eating rice and fried chicken. It is one of my most favorite dishes.
I am not much of a rice eater, but I will eat rice If I have sweet and sour sauce, or just about any type of sauce that will make the rice tasty enough to eat, and who does not like friend chicken, and I know how to make my own which I think is better then I get at KFC which is far more expensive, and I have a freezer full of chicken, and I can eat chicken all the time, and it does not really take that long to cook in the pressure cooker, and I am good.

NoviceNinja

Credits
I am not much of a rice eater, but I will eat rice If I have sweet and sour sauce, or just about any type of sauce that will make the rice tasty enough to eat, and who does not like friend chicken, and I know how to make my own which I think is better then I get at KFC which is far more expensive, and I have a freezer full of chicken, and I can eat chicken all the time, and it does not really take that long to cook in the pressure cooker, and I am good.
Hey! Please do not eat too much chicken. They say overeating with chicken (chicken overdose) makes your body mutate and increases your chances to grow BIRD WINGS. LOL, like Marvel's Falcon. I'm kidding.

I wonder why western countries are not that into rice? In Europe I believe they prefer bread, right? How about in the US? What is the staple food usually found on the dining table?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Hey! Please do not eat too much chicken. They say overeating with chicken (chicken overdose) makes your body mutate and increases your chances to grow BIRD WINGS. LOL, like Marvel's Falcon. I'm kidding.

I wonder why western countries are not that into rice? In Europe I believe they prefer bread, right? How about in the US? What is the staple food usually found on the dining table?
I would use a good pair of wings, will save on gas, ROFL.

I will you what I had this past weekend.

1: Saturday
Pork steak with gravy over rice. I also have to say that I am not a fan of rice, however, I will eat rice if I have something on it such as sweet and sour sauce or gravy. When I eat rice, it has zero taste, and I have to add something to the rice in order to make it somewhat tasty, otherwise I wont eat it.

2: Sunday
I had hamburger and chicken nuggets. I can make a killer burger! I always put my burger buns in a skillet with butter so I can toast the buns, and if you want to save time, then you can toast the buns in a toaster, then put butter on the bun, then fix the burger up as you want it. I always add mayo, mustard, onions, and tomatoes, then I am ready to move to the next level by eating the burger monster, then go take a nap. I get the frozen chicken nuggets from the store, and I think they are the best thing the entire store even has, then put them in the deep fryer, then they are ready.