Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

What Is Your Favorite Messaging App

NoviceNinja

Credits
download.jpeg

There are tons of Messaging Apps out there that is available for download on the AppStore and the PlayStore. Since the majority of them usually offer the same services and features, I am just wondering which is your favorite one?

As for myself, I am not a big fan of Facebook (only use it for business purposes) that is why I do not have a Facebook Messenger. The funny thing is from where I am from it is the most widely used messaging app to get in touch with family and friends. What I prefer to use is Skype, I find it easy to use and not that invasive. There is also a feature wherein you can call phone numbers to different countries as long as you have credits. If someone I know does not have an account on it, they can reach me using the old-fashioned way of SMS.

I have a privacy concern with Facebook, and I do not trust them with my private messages. They are scanning/reading my conversations, and I get ads based on things that I have talked about with people, and I really, really hate that.

How about you guys? What is your preferred messaging app? Please kindly share. I might also give it a try and find out. Thanks!

The 10 best messaging apps for Android and iOS
https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/best-messaging-apps-for-android-and-ios/

Last edited by a moderator:

Heatman

Credits
There are so many messaging applications made available and used by millions of people for conversations purposes. Just like you mentioned Facebook already and on the picture used on the article, there were applications like Skype, Whatsapp, Twitter, Snap Chat etc. They are all great messaging applications and they serve effectively in the task they are build for. My favorite ones are ;

Facebook Messagner
Whatsapp
Telegram Chat

These three messaging applications are my favorite and most used of all the applications used for messaging task.

Meryemm

Credits
I don't really have a favorite messaging app, I just tend to use the one that's widely used by those I want to contact, and in my case, it's Facebook Messenger and Viber. And they're both great and easy to use.

Heatman

Credits
I don't really have a favorite messaging app, I just tend to use the one that's widely used by those I want to contact, and in my case, it's Facebook Messenger and Viber. And they're both great and easy to use.
I feel exactly the same way about using some messaging applications because it's for the need to connect with some of my close friends who make use of such messaging applications that lures me into using the application.

Take for instance, Facebook messenger application is not really my thing because I prefer using Whatsapp but for the fact that most of my friends make use of Facebook Messenger, and I have no option than to use it as well.

Credits
I feel exactly the same way about using some messaging applications because it's for the need to connect with some of my close friends who make use of such messaging applications that lures me into using the application.

Take for instance, Facebook messenger application is not really my thing because I prefer using Whatsapp but for the fact that most of my friends make use of Facebook Messenger, and I have no option than to use it as well.
I use Skype from time to time, however, I continue to have problems with Skype or my internet connection, as someone could be talking to me on skype, and when they press send, then I may not see the message for 10-15 minutes, and sometimes nothing will come up until I send something as if the other message got stuck in skype queue or something, Skype really sucks.

Heatman

Credits
I use Skype from time to time, however, I continue to have problems with Skype or my internet connection, as someone could be talking to me on skype, and when they press send, then I may not see the message for 10-15 minutes, and sometimes nothing will come up until I send something as if the other message got stuck in skype queue or something, Skype really sucks.
I thought I was the only one who had same problem with using Skype, it may be from the Skype server or possibly my internet connection. This actually made me had much avarice towards using Skype and thank Jupiter that there are so many other social media applications that offers such services that Skype offer in a more satisfying manner. I really can't remember the last day I used Skype for any purpose whatsoever.

chicnthin

Credits
As of now, I don't really have any messaging app. But if I would have to choose, I prefer to have facebook messenger. It is what most of my friends have.