The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What is your favorite snacks?

Junrose123

Credits
For me my favorite snacks during afternoon are the pancit bam-a and a bunch of tasty bread because it is really delicious and yummy. It is one of my favorite snacks especially during rainy seasons.

KingSaini

Credits
Cheese burgers are my favorite but I can consume any when hungry. I like to make these snacks homemade and it's very useful and saves money.

rlpzbeermoney

Credits
My favorite snack is just Tostitos Tortilla chips with Tostitos Salsa. Sometimes I try to change it up with the dipping sauce with Tostitos Cheese Dip or Spinach Dip. (No I'm not sponsored by Tostitos :LOL:) My house is near a supermarket and it's always handy that it's readily available. It might be expensive being an imported brand but I really only snack like twice a week because I'm watching my weight.

Thakur

Credits
I have three snacks that are my favorite. First it's potato chips, second hummus and crackers and third raw carrots.

Valor

Credits
I also like pancit (is it called rice noodle or flour noodle?). I like going to the stores here that cook the dish. I like it with sticky rice delicacies.

My favourite snacks actually depends on the mood I'm at the time to eat it. I think I love to eat meat pie in the morning, I prefer egg roll with cold minerals in the afternoon and cupcake with cold water tea will do for night. But the best of all is fish roll..I can't eat it even with ordinary water.