The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What is your favorite street foods?

Junrose123

Credits
Honestly I have a lot of favorite street foods that I love to eat occasionally. One of it are the sweet and spicy barbecue which is really yummy for me and the hamburger that I am sure everyone loves to eat.
We should only keep in mind to consume street foods in moderation since all that are too much are not good for our health.

Kei

Credits
I also love barbeque. It is termed "suya" around here because of the peculiar method of preparation. I love freshly roasted corn too. You can find all around the streets especially during the rainy season. Lastly like hamburgers, I love spicy shawarma.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes I like to eat Kikiam and fish balls because they are very convenient and affordable. It is one y my favorite because it can easily be found anywhere in my hometown.

SeaGirl

Credits
I don't eat street food since my teens and prepare at home when crave for it. It's more healthy if we consume homemade food.

KingSaini

Credits
I hate street food and can die of hunger but won't eat street food. I will look for other hygienic options from where I can eat tasty food.

rlpzbeermoney

Credits
I don't know if it could be considered street food or not. It is also served in restaurants, as well as street food stalls. I will always love Sisig. It is a dish composed of the leftover parts of a pig's head. It's chopped up to tiny pieces, boiled and pan fried until crispy. In restaurants, they serve it on a sizzling plate with butter and a raw egg. When it gets to your table, you have to mix the egg in so it cooks in the heat of the sizzling plate. In street food stalls, they forego the sizzling plate and serve it over rice in a cup. Goes well with beer. :love: