The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What Makes Baseball More Popular compared to other sports?

Gabbar

Credits
Baseball is considered as one of the most popular sports and I think it's the most popular one in the USA, Of course, After Football and in several other countries.

It's getting popular day by day and I have figured out things which makes it popular and these are as Under

Easy Rules: Baseball have very simple rules which can be easily understood even by a layman and that makes it easier for all to learn and follow this game.

No Dull Moments: I haven't followed many games but by following few on TV and looking at their rules, I'm sure their is no dull moment in this game. You need to either hit the ball at least once in three chances and run or you will be adjudged as Strike out.

Home Run: It's a occasion in the game when someone hits the ball out of the Ground and it looks so pretty and clean and most enjoy it barring the opposition.

Safety: Safety is most important in this game and even the Officials which take the field wear helmet to protect themselves.

Scheduling: VBaseball games are scheduled so well and it's mostly in the evening or during weekends, so you can watch them and enjoy your time without bothering about work or any other thing.

Atheletic Ability: TThe display of Athletic Ability by both teams is another reason why this sports is very popular. They field so well and their catching ability is marvelous.

Thanks for reading.

metsrock69

Credits
A few things makes it popular in my opinion. First it is in the summer which is a good time for baseball. Then there is the beer and food you get when you go to the games. To finish it off there are rivalries of different teams all over the united states.

Gabbar

Credits
Yup, you are right and it's more fun and I don't see there is ever a dull moment in the game and that makes it more popular as well.

A K Rao

Credits
There is good money involved in this sport in foregn countries like it is involved with Cricket in India. One of the two Indian Professional Baseball players made $100000 in Million Dollar Arm Competition that is held in India.

Gabbar

Credits
There is good money involved in this sport in foregn countries like it is involved with Cricket in India. One of the two Indian Professional Baseball players made $100000 in Million Dollar Arm Competition that is held in India.
That's awesome to know, even I like Baseball a lot and like to see it getting more and popular in India as it takes less time and is more popular.

A K Rao

Credits
I am sure with the speed with which the game is progressing in India within next decade things will be different. Many kids are joining this sport and getting good training under the able coaches in India! Let's hope for the best!

Gabbar

Credits
I'm sure it'll happen but it'll take time. Presently I'm not even seeing it broadcasting on TV but earlier they used to broadcast on ESPN but they have stopped.