Register
Join
+ 108 more

What makes you join a new site

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 62

I know it sometimes difficult to join a new site since they might be no payment proof but you still join anyway. What motivates you to take that decision. For me, I join new sites if the pay is better. How about you?

moh254

Credits
The kind of activity in that site is what motivates me. I love posting on sites and writing articles. I wouldn't be so much hurt if I join a PTP site and get scammed but I would be hurt I'd I join a microjob site and get scammed.

D

Deleted member 62

The kind of activity in that site is what motivates me. I love posting on sites and writing articles. I wouldn't be so much hurt if I join a PTP site and get scammed but I would be hurt I'd I join a microjob site and get scammed.
Why wouldn't you be hurt after all you spend data, time and energy on such a site.I think it will be the same for me everywhere I just don't liked to work and get scammed at the end of the day.

Credits
I did not find this thread very useful, there are all sorts of good, and bad reasons for joining, or not joining a new site, and getting paid is simple reasoning. When creating a thread, provide many more reasons why a person should or should not join a new site.

Status
Not open for further replies.