Register
Join
+ 108 more

What makes you join a particular site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junrose123

Credits
I know that most of us have our own reasons why we are joining a particular site. I am joining a site because I want to learn something and earn while enjoying.
How about you? What can you say about that?

Credits
I have so many reasons of joining a site, it always depend on what my interest is.I can join a site if the pay rate is high,if it is paying site,if I love the discussions just like here and answeree,if the side admins are responsive and if they have good reputation.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes I joined a particular site whenever I am comfortable with it even though the earnings sometimes are low just like in forum coin. I just take it seriously since I am enjoying the site despite earning less from it.

Gabbar

Credits
If we can earn a decent income from a earnings website then it'll be best for us and we need to see if we can make that much money and most important part is learning. If we can learn more then better to join the website.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes being legit and there for a longer period of time makes me to join a particular site because it already established a a trust and confidence that are very essential to a particular site.

Gabbar

Credits
There are lesser websites like that which are paying from a long time and I haven't joined these but there can be a few which I have joined but not earning from them like Bitlanders and steemit.

Junrose123

Credits
I am also joining a particular site if I see that the rules are just simple and not complicated as what other sites are being implemented. t is good because it can help us to stay active on the site.

moh254

Credits
My main reason of joining new sites is to boost my earnings. Also joining new sites can make you learn new earning opportunities mostly through PTP sites.

Gabbar

Credits
It should be done as from new websites we can learn even more ways to make money and with that, we can make more money in lesser time.

Junrose123

Credits
My main reason of joining new sites is to boost my earnings. Also joining new sites can make you learn new earning opportunities mostly through PTP sites.
Yes it is really true and that is why we must be active on some forums so that we can really earn more from that and learn many things that are essential to our money making sites.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we cannot cover all websites and by joining different pay to post forums and websites we can know about other money making ways easily otherwise its even impossible to be aware of money making ways.

Junrose123

Credits
I think it is possible to join many websites if only we don't have an offline job that needs to deal with, because it is the only hindrance that I see why I cannot manage to take many sites as of now.

Gabbar

Credits
There is also referral system which attract us to work and stay active on a website. Like DG pays good referral commission and we can expect to earn more from this as well.

Junrose123

Credits
I am also looking forward to have some referrals in the future since it is a big help for me to earn more. I think I should try to explore on that thing.

Gabbar

Credits
It can be thought of and tried by anyone and it's not a burden and just a way through which we can earn but we need to work hard for it.

Gabbar

Credits
Most websites these days don't pay much referral commission and even if they give, it's only once and not for a lifetime so this can be taken care as well.

Junrose123

Credits
I want to join a particular site that have a good customer support wherein it would answer all your queries since it is important for us to be active on the site.

Gabbar

Credits
Even the design of the website is another thing which can attract us to work on certain websites. Like DG, bmf, Fc have simple design and we can easily post and earn from these.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes it give us some convenience and attraction if a certain site looks cool and attractive. We have the tendency to work more on the site which is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.