The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What motivates you as a writer?

Heatman

Credits
If you lack motivation in anything you are doing, there is no way you are going to keep on with such work and sooner or later, you are definitely going to quit along the line and probably seek out other new alternatives to pursue. As much as determination to succeed is very important, motivation is as critical as they come especially when you are a writer. A lot of things can serve as motivator, it can be other people's success, it might be one's mentor or share force of will that keeps pushing you to give the job more.
What motivates you are a writer to keep going?

Credits
What motivate me mostly is the urge to share my thoughts and ideas to others and also get to read their own thoughts on the published topics.Making extra bucks also help me to keep writing.

arunima25

Credits
My senses keep absorbing everything happening in the surrounding. I have thoughts popping up in my mind all the time. I am able to capture a few and express it through my writing while most of them just go away as I have time limitations. My experiences motivate me to write. I love to share my feelings and writing gives me a way to express and share.

Gabbar

Credits
I think it's an internal thing and we can take motivation from each and everything around us. We can have a few targets which can help us make money from it as well and those targets are like feed for our brain.

johnywalker

Credits
I am not a writer even though I have been publishing n a certain user generated article and have made money from my writings. I never thought I would get started as a writer. I Did have a passion for writing, however, I explored my passion only when I joined online earning site. I first began writing short posts on forums than tried article writing.

chameli

Credits
Possibility of making money is the primary factor that motivates me as a writer. The thought that my article will make money for me is a great motivation. Feedback is also very important motivation factor. If you receive positive feedback, your purpose of writing will be fulfilled.

johnywalker

Credits
I am not a writer, when I was in school and college I hated to write term paper. However, I made my first money online by writing. I started with a paid to post forum where you have to write forum posts to make money. Then I joined a writing site and made money from articles. Money is a great motivation factor.

a_jerobon

Credits
If you lack motivation in anything you are doing, there is no way you are going to keep on with such work and sooner or later, you are definitely going to quit along the line and probably seek out other new alternatives to pursue. As much as determination to succeed is very important, motivation is as critical as they come especially when you are a writer. A lot of things can serve as motivator, it can be other people's success, it might be one's mentor or share force of will that keeps pushing you to give the job more.
What motivates you are a writer to keep going?
I am motivated to writing by those things that I know and would love to share with others. I learn a lot daily and a lot cross my mind whenever I see or hear what is going on around me. This motivates me to share them with others through writing.

Heatman

Credits
I am motivated to writing by those things that I know and would love to share with others. I learn a lot daily and a lot cross my mind whenever I see or hear what is going on around me. This motivates me to share them with others through writing.
Personally, seeing others make improvements with their writing gives me a sense of motivation to still go ahead and tune up my writing as well.

This is actually why I don't do well sticking around in sites where the writers aren't being serious with how they write. Poor written articles, comments pisses me off.

moh254

Credits
Money is always the motivation behind working. When you receive cash from a site you'll always feel determined to give out more and more. That's where my main motivation comes from.

chameli

Credits
Money is always the motivation behind working. When you receive cash from a site you'll always feel determined to give out more and more. That's where my main motivation comes from.
You sound like me. I also find money to be a great motivation factor. I get wo assignments, one pays $10 and another pays $20. I am motivated to work on the job that pays $20. knowing that the work will reward me with money motivates me greatly.

overcast

Credits
My motivation is pure money. I have done all that "learning" and "growth" type of words. But reality is that all we need in our life is money. And we have to give quality writing to the people so that they can give us money. That is how I have find my motivation. That's how the survival going for me as a writer.