The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What motivates you to work online?

Junrose123

Credits
For me I am motivated to work online because I want to have some sort of extra income that I can be used in times of necessities and at the same time I want to learn something that I can be used in my daily living. The other thing that motivates me is the feeling of establishing friendship with other people whom you do not know or see in person. It is really good to have a lot of friends that you can lean on whenever you have some problems or you want to know on certain things.

Kei

Credits
My initial motivation when I first started working online was to earn a little extra income that I can spend. The beer money kind of thing. However when I started, I realized that there is a lot of things that I can learn online. From then onwards, everything changed. As much as I want to earn, I also look forward to learning different things from people with different views.

Gabbar

Credits
Its not easy to explain but when II get to know that we can earn money online as well, It made me feel excited and that's what keeps me going, Although I have been scammed by few websites that closed down without paying but still I am motivated to do better.

moh254

Credits
For me am always independent and would love to have some pocket money since am still a student. Another thing is that i love getting new other earning ways from sites especially forums.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes having the idea of buying something for some important occasion motivates me to earn more online. Even though I am already tired and want to sleep, I am still doing some of my online sites even in just an hour for me to buy what I want.

Gabbar

Credits
The fact that we can make money online from the comfort of our home and more precisely from our Bed room, makes us more motivated to make more money online.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes it is really true, it is now very easy to make money online even in just small earnings that is why I am very attracted to do some online jobs because of the money that I received for the effort I made. It is one thing that motivates me to work online.

anorona

Credits
Having fun and learning at the same time is my motivation. These factors are very important to keep you feel motivated to work. That is why I always advise people
to find site that will fit their interest, this way, it will be easy for them to work.

Gabbar

Credits
Having fun and learning at the same time is my motivation. These factors are very important to keep you feel motivated to work. That is why I always advise people
to find site that will fit their interest, this way, it will be easy for them to work.
Having fun is so much important because if we think just about earnings then we may soon feel tired and that's why I prefer pay to post forums as in a way we are chatting with different members by staying in rules.

cinderella

Credits
I am enjoying the fact that I am doing something that most people can't do. Many people, even my friends, and colleagues tried working online. But a large percentage failed. When they asked me for assistance, I feel so honored. This is the reason why I keep on researching and improving my skill. Especially on the technical side. Of course, I am happy that I am earning an additional amount. But there is more than the money. I am happy to learn new things every day. I enjoy what I am doing. Being happy with what you do is the greatest motivation.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes I feel more motivated to work online whenever I am receiving great payments from my online sites. It is really good to be paid, I can't explain the feeling of satisfaction whenever I see on my PayPal account that another payment was sent to me.

anorona

Credits
Having fun is so much important because if we think just about earnings then we may soon feel tired and that's why I prefer pay to post forums as in a way we are chatting with different members by staying in rules.
Pay to post forum is also my favorite way to earn online. It is fun and educational in many ways. I mean, you can discuss things in general aside from money making online, some will even provide games where you can win prizes.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Ofcourse it is the earnings which I'm able to make during my free time. This is something which keeps me get going. I love to see any amount that is creditedbin my PayPal account.

Gabbar

Credits
Pay to post forum is also my favorite way to earn online. It is fun and educational in many ways. I mean, you can discuss things in general aside from money making online, some will even provide games where you can win prizes.
I was liking the Money Gold forum as well and even the forum for u but both changed overnight and MGF scammed many members.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I was liking the Money Gold forum as well and even the forum for u but both changed overnight and MGF scammed many members.
Even I miss forum for u. It was a nice place to interact and learn new things. The admin was also helpful until he drastically increased the word limit. I wonder if anyone is still working there and earning.

Gabbar

Credits
Even I miss forum for u. It was a nice place to interact and learn new things. The admin was also helpful until he drastically increased the word limit. I wonder if anyone is still working there and earning.
We cannot do anything in that and when website is unable to make much money to pay to its members they do make some drastic changes and this is what Noman did and currently only bots are working on FFU lol

Gabbar

Credits
That's a very good thing and glad you are helping many with your online earnings and I am sure you will do a lot better in the coming time. Good luck.

Yugocean

Credits
Thank you, this is why low earning isn't going to make me upset, but I won't be doing much if I find earning would be low with hard work because I have to make others understand how they will earn good amount.