The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What social media sites do you love most?

Junrose123

Credits
For me my favorite social media site is the YouTube because I learned many things from it. It serve as my instructor or professor whenever I have something that I want to know.

Credits
I like Facebook, I use the word like because I don't really spend much time on it because what I mostly do there is to chat.I also like YouTube too because of the tutorials posted there for one to acquire knowledge.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes I also used Facebook to see the latest updates on my friends and family. If I have something to express then Facebook is one of my favorite.

Gabbar

Credits
I like Facebook more but still I check Twitter and Instagram from time to time to stay updated with what's happening around. But Facebook satisfies me.

Junrose123

Credits
I don't have an Instagram account only twitter but then I am not frequently using it since most of the time I am with Facebook having some conversation with my friends. I really like Facebook because you can freely used it even though you don't have any internet connection, data connection would be fine already.

Gabbar

Credits
I like Facebook more than any other social networking websites and it's best. Although I like to check Twitter and Instagram sometimes but I'm not regular on these.

ahmedo24

Credits
Facebook is very easy to access, I get updates easily from facebook, though the use of facebook messenger communication has been come easier with my friends. I love facebook the most

Gabbar

Credits
Facebook is most favorite of many but Facebook should still work on its privacy and make people believe that their data is safe and this will help it getting many other users back.

ahmedo24

Credits
Yeah, no doubt has the platform continue to grow security challenge will surely be a threat cos the platform is been explore for different reasons, the owner is always on top of the situation to get things and safe. I am optimistic that soonest more security tips will be added, it also our duty to upgrade our facebook app when necessary.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes I am also using the opera mini browser in my mobile phone because I can used it for different purposes. it is really great because it only cosume a small amount of data unlike in any other social media sites that the data consume is much bigger.

SeaGirl

Credits
I only check twitter and that only when I'm free. If we can earn from social media websites only than its better to waste time on these.

moh254

Credits
I think I love almost all the social media networks but am so much into Facebook and Twitter. Instagram is another platform you can never get bored using. Finally, YouTube is fun especially if you have access to WiFi.

Junrose123

Credits
I love to use facebook everytime that I would have some idle time then I take a glimpse on it. I like to communicate and share some likes with my friends and family since it is really enjoying.

a_jerobon

Credits
For me my favorite social media site is the YouTube because I learned many things from it. It serve as my instructor or professor whenever I have something that I want to know.
I also love using YouTube. My other best social media sites are Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp. I prefer WhatsApp over the others. This is because I use more for communication purposes.

Junrose123

Credits
I think I am more on watching videos that is why I prefer the YouTube, It serve as my television everyday that is why I am happy having it. Besides I can do a lot in YouTube, form money making sites and to some research as well.

Gabbar

Credits
I think I am more on watching videos that is why I prefer the YouTube, It serve as my television everyday that is why I am happy having it. Besides I can do a lot in YouTube, form money making sites and to some research as well.
You are right. It's so much useful and we can learn a lot from it and these days we can even check YouTube videos on our TV so we can actually do better and this Idiot box isn't anymore an Idiot.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes I watch my favorite TV series at YouTube because it is updated on the latest episodes that I want. Besides I can also watch my favorite news so that I will be updated on the current trends in the world.

Gabbar

Credits
The more I check Facebook, the more I like it as I am getting to know almost everything from it, I am following a few news channels and from that, I came to know about the hike in Gasoline prices, so I know the latest from FB as well.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes most of the time Facebook give me an updates on the latest events and information that is happening in the world. I also visit this site as often as I could to find more interesting events or ideas.

ahmedo24

Credits
I also visit facebook most times to check the happenings around, check the updates from friends but when I need authentic news I check twitter cos I followed lots of TV stations via twitter.