The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What Things You Look Before Buying Jewelry?

Gabbar

Credits
I think owning jewelry is a great feeling as it can work like investment as well as we can sell that in times of need and also when it's price is higher due to bad market situation and demand.

So it's important to make Buy Decisions carefully and there are things which we should see before buying jewelry.
In India we have the BIS hallmark on jewelry which can be checked to see the purity of gold and also The store from where we buy gold should be a reliable and trustworthy one.

Please add few more points so that others can learn from it. Thanks.

Credits
Buying jewelry I look out first for its originality because that's the most of a jewelry, then the brand will be checked as well it better one buy a reputable brand to avoid any mistake and the pricing also. The pricing should be reasonable as well.

Gabbar

Credits
Buying jewelry I look out first for its originality because that's the most of a jewelry, then the brand will be checked as well it better one buy a reputable brand to avoid any mistake and the pricing also. The pricing should be reasonable as well.
Yeah, all these things are important. Do you have any Sort of Hall mark in your country to check the purity of Gold. We have BIS hallmark here in India and its effective and working.